Chapter 38/ starting something new

💙💜   READ THIS PLEASE: Guys I would like you too know that I'm going home today :( don't get me wrong I do miss my normal home with snow already but sunny Florida was a blast I don't want to end! Anyways normal chapters will start soon since I'm heading home today.
-----
     Finns pov:
          Every time I think about how i said that I loved her I get nervous. But than I smile when I realized she said it back. But it took her awhile to say it back. But that does not mean anything right? Anyways I have some pretty big news! Today I was sighed for 2 commercials and 1 guest appearance on a tv show. It's not a big appearance but it's something! After this I would have a bigger chance of getting into the popular music and tv and movies! I'm so pumped up! But I'm not going to tell Tate until I know it's official.

Tate's pov:
    Its 10:00 I should get to bed. I can't stop thinking about earlier. Just a week ago I thought I would never say I love you but now here I am saying it like it's easy. Finn texted me goodnight. I texted him back and went to bed.

6:00 am
Tate's pov:
  I had just waken up and I have school today. Ugh I'm too tired for school bullshit. As soon as I got up I checked my phone and there was a lot of Instagram notifications, which means Finn probably did something. I looked at his account and saw a picture of me and him. We took it alittle while back on the way to school, I was feeling myself and decided to take a pic with my man lmao. He put no caption on it , which was kinda cool and mysterious. I'm so lame. I liked the picture. I did not comment since there was no caption to comment off of. That picture  has 4000 likes already in the 4 minutes it's been posted! Jeez. His account had over 10,000 followers. Mine had 7,000. Nice. I went to my bathroom and got ready for school.

Finns pov.
    I had just posted an old picture of me and Tate. I thought it was cute. I decided to put no caption to leave the fans crazy mwahahahahahahh! Just kidding I did it because I honestly did not know what to say. I just love her so much.  I fixed my hair and got dressed and ready for the day.
-----
I know skiers chapter but sorry I have a PLANE to catch in 20 minutes lmao. Anyways next chapter will be rad just you see. Leave feedback it your happy for Christmas !🎄