Chapter 49/ the big day

Hey guys! How is everyone? I'm great...kidding I'm studying for finals!!!! I don't even know why I'm writing when I should be studying. I HATE FINALS WEEK:(((
-------
         Tate's pov:
  Ugh good morning! No school today, it's a teacher work day! Yes! Also Finn finds out if he got the part! I'm so excited. I'm also nervous. I went into the bathroom and looked at my face and touched it all over, I looked so tired! Me and Jordan stayed up all night face-timing! I took the cold water from the running facet and splashed it on my face. I still looked tired but it woke my face up a tad. I brushed my light brown hair out noticing the highlights. I've never dyed or bleached my hair before, I don't want to either. I already have hair i like. My brown hair in the sun have red and blond streaks. The ends are more blonde then the brown on top. I put my hair in a loose pony tail and put my pants on. Don't judge, I sleep with no pants. Like I said my mom puts the house to 80 degrees! I was wearing a unicorn loose tank top and PINK shorts that were grey. I placed a pink silk Victoria's Secret robe on myself. I went down stairs.

    I was greeted by the air conditioner. I had to make it colder! My mom would kill me if I changed it though. I was reaching out to Change it. "Don't you dare even think about it missy" my mom said putting her hands on her hips. "Moooommmm it's 80 degrees, I'm on fire!" I said and she sighed. "Fine but just put it down a couple" she said and I nodded and she walked away. Little did she know I put it down 15 degrees! Mwahhhahahahahahahah! Uh okay let's make some breakfast. I went into the kitchen and felt the marble countertops. Our cabin/victorian style home had a more modern kitchen that I loved, it was big and spacious! The marble countertops were the classic white and gray,so pretty. It was always so smooth since my mom always cleaned.

^^^the kitchen

^^^the kitchen

       I was in the middle of mixing egg whites when I heard the door knock. "I'll get it!" I yelled walking
over to the door. I opened it and saw Finn smiling. "Hey Finn what's up? Come in" I said and he stepped in still smiling. "I find out at 5! I'm so excited and nervous" he said smiling to the ground. "Me too" I said. We walked over to the kitchen so I could continue. "Do you want some egg whites and strawberrys?" I asked "no I'm good I just ate, thanks" he said and I smiled as I dumped the egg whites onto the buttery pan. "So I was uh wondering.." Finn said. "Okay, go on" I said back. "Do you want to come over later? So when I find out you will be there?" He asked. "Yeah, of course!" I said and he smiled as he itches the back of his neck. "Well, I have to go, I'll see you later" he said walking out the kitchen. I finished my food and went upstairs to see my mom. "Hey mom" I said and she gave a weak smile. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Just missing Jacob" she said. "He will be back soon I know it!" I said and she gave a smile. "I hope so.." she said walking away. I shrugged and went into my room and worked on homework.

3 hours later
      It's 4:00 I should get ready to go to Finns. I went into my bathroom and did my thing. I put on a casual but cute outfit. I put my hair into a messy bun and pulled out the small sides. I placed the "better than sex" mascara on. I also put some blush on since I looked quite flushed since it was that time of the month. What? I'm being honest. I put on my shoes and texted Finn I was on my way and left.

4:35
     Me and Finn are in his room playing grand theft auto, live for his fans. He cussed a lot! I don't care, I'm just saying. Haha. "Dude you just got fucked royally!" He said yelling and I laughed until we heard his bedroom door open. It was his mom. "Okay guys let's go downstairs we're going to get the call soon" she said and we said goodbye to his fans and went down stairs.

FINNS pov (finally haha)
     We went down stairs and I was feeling so nervous.      I was trying to act calm though. Me and Tate sat down with my mom. We waited for a good 10 minutes in silence. "Ring ring ring" my moms phone went off and she handed it to me! It's time! I took a deep breath and looked at Tate, she nodded at me reassuring that no matter what every thing will be alright. "Answer it for gods sake Finn!" My mom yelled and I answered it. "Hello?" I said into the phone nervously. "Yes hello is this finnwolfhard?" The women asked. "Yes." I said and Tate placed her hand on my shoulder. "We have called you to tell you that-"
--------
Will Finn get the part? Find out next chapter. And don't forget to star and give feedback!