Chapter 46/one shot

Hey guys! I hope you are having a wonderful day. It's snowing a lot where I live! Enjoy this chapter.
--------
    Tate's pov: (2 days from previous chapter)
          Urghhhh I just woke up, I'm so happy it's winter break though! Yesterday night I went bowling with my family, my brother actually stopped playing video games for once, I also went and visited my dad, he's doing better by the way. I went onto my phone and checked twitter, I went into Finns account just because. Oh, he posted a singing video while playing guitar! (Guys, he actually did! Check it out on his twitter @FinnSkata) I pressed on the video and watched it of course. I'm not very sure what song he sang but I liked the lyrics.
"Mommas in the kitchen, cooking up something good"
"Daddy's on the sofa pride of the neighborhood"
"Ricks out on the ballet, it seems he's got it set"
"And I'll be up at midnight with my cigarette"

I have to say the song was quite catchy so I sung along quietly. I smirked at the parts when he looked at the camera and sang "ohhhhhh when life moves this slowly, ohhhhhhh just try and let it go" because the face he made was kinda funny and cute since he closed his eyes at that part which meant he was into it like I am haha. I liked it and got up and ready. In the middle of putting my hair up I remembered Finns tryouts today! I quickly put my hair up and put on a Nike track suit since it was warm on this cold day. I snuck out my window since I knew my mom wouldn't let me leave this early. Once I was down I was hit by the cold hair, it felt kinda nice since my room was warm probably since I was under 1839382929 blankets.

I made it to Finns house and knocked on his window. No answer, he must be sleeping. I opened his window just a crack and sung the song he sang. "Mommas in the kitchen, cooking up something good" "Daddy's on the sofa pride of  the neighborhood" when I was about to sing the next line the window opened and I saw Finn smiling and he let me in. "Ah you saw my cover?" He said "yup, not bad Finn not bad" I said and he laughed. "So you have tryouts today right?" I asked and he looked at me "yup, at 2:30" he said and I smiled and sat on his bed. He got out the guitar that we stole and gave it to me, "do you mind finishing the rest of the song for me?"  He asked and I smiled and started playing.
"Daddy's in the basement, cooking up something fine"
"Ricks out in the pavement, flipping it for dimes"
"If there's anything redeeming I haven't seen it yet"
"And I'm still up at midnight chewing Nicorette"

I finished the song and put the guitar down and Finn smiled at me, "wow, your really good, ever thing about singing" he said and I shrugged "I mean it's fun, but it's not what I want to do in life you know" I said and he nodded and put the guitar back. "Well I should leave and let you get ready for tryouts" I said stepping out his window. "I believe in you Finn Wolfhard" I said kissing his cheek and he blushed. I left his house and went to mine.

6:00
  Today I hung out with Jordan for alittle at her house, we played a lot of just dance! I'm in my living room right now watching American dad with my mom, haha. I heard my phone ringing from upstairs and I left. It was Finn, so I answered it. "Hello" I said into the phone "can I come over" Finn asked and I said yes. I told my mom she could watch without me and she said okay. I heard a knock on my door, I thought it was Finn but he said he was going through the window since his mom did not want him going out. I opened the door and there was my brother. "What do you want?" I asked and he let himself in. "Where's ya boyfriend" he asked and I looked at him "none of your business, now get out" I said crossing my arms and I heard a window tap, crap! "What was that?" My brother asked. "Nothing" I said and pushed him out and locked the door, that was a close one. I opened the window, "what took you so long?" Finn asked and I laughed. "My brother was in here sorry" I said and he chuckled I let him in and he closed my window. "So how was it?" I said and he stared blankly "how was what?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "the tryouts!" I said and he opened his eyes "oh yeah, that. Pretty good I think" he said and I smiled. "Well that's good" I said and he nodded. He layed on my bed and I layed next to him.  "When do you find out if you got the part or not?" I asked and he shrugged "next week, since there's so many boys who tried out." I nodded and than I yawned. "Your already tired?" Finn asked. "Alittle" I said and he smiled.

After about 40 minutes of just talking Finn left and I fell asleep, at 6:40! Jeez I was tired. I honestly can't wait to see if Finn gets the part. Part of me wants him to and the other doesn't.
---------
Hoped you liked this chapter!