Chapter 36/ dankest

lol I can't sleep! It's currently 5am in Florida and idk why I'm awake. My toe kinda hurts tbh lol
----
Finns pov
I took the peice of gum out of her hands and unwrapped it. I placed it in my mouth and smiled as the flavor exploded in my mouth. I threw away the wrapper and Tate went to go see Sarah. I should get to class.

Tate's pov:
I was in science class but I can't consecrate I keep looking at Finn for some reason. He sat across the room as the teacher had seating assignments. Each time I look at him I fall deeper into thought. His cheek bones are raised so elegantly. And don't even get me started on his God like hair, haha.

2:45 pm
School had finally finished! I'm in the locker room right now since PE was my last class of the day. I don't really have any friends in this class. It's mostly all popular girls. I decided to leave on my gym cloths as I had have to wash them today anyway. I went and looked at myself in the mirror, as I was messing with my hair one of the most popularest girl came behind me and smiled. "You are like so pretttttyyyy" she said and I smiled back, she walked away laughing with her friends/ I knew she wasn't serious. I shrugged it off and went outside. I saw Finn playing tennis with Noah. I walked over to them. "Hey guys" I said waving to them and walking towards them. Finn smiled. "Hey Tate!" Noah said whilst hitting the racket onto the ball. "Yo Finn, got any memes?" I asked, "only the dankest" he said back smirking. Noah looked confused. "Inside joke" I said and Noah nodded "ah" he said while hitting the ball once more with his racket. Finn stopped playing and ran over to me. "Hey" I said scratching the behind of my ear, he still makes me nervous when I see him. "Hey" he said back. This was hard because I had no idea what to say next! He smiled and I gave him a smile back, he broke the silence by saying "So, wanna walk home?" and I nodded. I would walk with Sarah home since I walk to school with Finn, but Sarah lives 20 minutes away. Finn and I went to his house and I got my guitar. It's kind of a routine. We went into the woods and played the guitar and messed around like complete goof balls. "Tate?" Finn asked me, "yes?" I replied back while I was putting the guitar away in its case. "Have you ever felt like a spark?" He asked me and I froze up. I thought back to the time when we had kissed in that game of truth or dare. Ever since then things had been more romantic, not like that, ew. But more of a connection. "Tate?" Dang it I hate when I caught in feeling. "Tate?" I snapped back to reality. "Sorry I was thinking" I said scratching my head. "So have you?" He asked. "Have I what?" "Felt a spark? Like a connection?" He asked once more. "To be honest, yeah" I said totally confident in my answer. Finn smiled. "Me too" he said. God I really hope he does not say I love you. "T-Tate" Finn blurted out. "Yes"

"I love you"
--------
Boom shaka lacka!!!!! Hahahahha