Chapter 47/ heavy soul

Hey guys! lol I'm done complaining about stars and shit, honestly if you want to be THAT person go ahead because this story is already almost done.
--------
      Tate's pov: 3 days from previous chapter 
   Ugh today I have school, honestly I don't want to go today, I just want to chill. I went over to my mom and dads room. It was just moms right now dad is still gone. "Moooooom" I said and she replied "your going to school" I sighed. Worth a try. I got dressed and did my eyebrows, that's it.  I went outside and met up with Finn "hey" he said. "Hey" I replied back and we walked to school. Once we were there I met up with jordan and Sarah and went to class.

7 horrible hours later.
     Just finished school. Today I took my science final. Yeepee! I'm being sarcastic. I said bye to my friend and met Finn at his locker, "hey Finn" I said. "Hey ready to go?" He said and I frowned "can't, I'm visiting my dad today" I said and he smiled "no problem, I'll see you later".

2 hours later:
      My dad is still so pale, he's better but not great. Apparently the 2 guys who shot him are part of a gang and thought my dad was one the the men that apparently did them wrong. It's terrible. I hope they rot in jail! Yeah I know they thought it was someone else, but either way they were going to shoot and maybe even kill someone who could be innocent and maybe have kids. My dad was conscience but barely talked yet, he's strong anough to hold my hand though. Before me and my mom left he whispered in my ear "remember even though I'm gone, does not mean you can have any boys over" i laughed, I was happy he was getting his old self back.

2 hours later
      My mom is driving me to track right now, we have a 3 mile run today. The worst part is that it's raining! Its pouring, the old man is snoring. Haha, I crack myself up. Finns with me, he said he wants to come and watch me win. I'm not sure about the winning part but I'm happy he came for some support. I do wish my dad was here though. "You excited?" Finn asked "oh, I'm over joyed!" I said and he rolled his eyes, he could tell I was being sarcastic. "Kidding, but I am alittle excited but also nervous" I said and he put his hand around my back and said "don't be, you'll do great" while patting my shoulder. I laughed at the cheesiness. We finally made it the rural woods and there was a lot of kids. I quick went to the bathroom and changed my outfit to my track suit. It was blue, orange, and white. I was alittle cold since it was raining still and the track suit is shorts and a muscle tee. "You look cute" Finn said and I blushed. Finn and my mom sat down under an umbrella. I sighed as I knew I had to get wet now. I went away from the umbrella and the water hit me. It was kinda nice. I shrugged and Finn and my mom laughed and I ran over to the line of kids. I got in my position and the couch shot the fake gun, time to run! I start out jogging as I knew the trick, everyone usually start sprinting but then they get tired and as they get tired I start sprinting. I was breathing in and out and staying calm trying to forget the fact that I'm running since if you think about running while running it gets harder, just as the group of kids got slower I sprinted and I could here cheers from my mom and Finn and random people, it was nice. A smile spread across my face. I kept running thinking about other things such as puppies and Finn and puppies and Finn. Haha. Once I was on my 3 mile lap I thought of my dad and his little inspirational speaches to me. "You got this my little butterfly!" He always calls me butter fly. That's my nickname for him. The woods I was running in were so pretty, I lost thought and just looked at the woods whilst I ran. My legs were getting tired, obviously, I've been running for almost 3 miles straight. Rain made ugly mud puddles and my shoes got dirty and so did alittle of my legs as I jumped in the puddles, most of the girls would just walk around them. I haven't even noticed I passed the finish line. I stopped running and sat on the dirty wet grass. Everyone cheered, I came in second place but that's okay! I drank some of my water from my water bottle. My mom and Finn ran over to me, "you did great!" Finn yelled than looked at me up and down than blushed. Huh? I looked down and noticed my outfit was so wet you could see the outline of my body. My mom noticed and threw her rain jacket on me. I laughed and Finn stood there awkwardly blushing. Boys. I put on the jacket and zipped it up. My hair was so wet! I don't like the feeling of my hair being wet when I'm clothed. I just put my hair behind my ear. I got alittle trophy for 2nd place. It was cheap and plastic but it was still rewarding. We went home.

Mom took us back home and I asked her if Finn could stay for alittle while. "I don't care, just as long as you keep your door open!" She said and I laughed and Finn chucked and blushed. We went up to my room and I placed my trophy on my desk. It looked cool there. I sat on my bed getting it wet. "Crap"I said and Finn laughed. "So in 4 days you find out if you got into the show!" I said looking at Finn. "Oh, yeah" he said looking down. "What's your problem?" I asked and he shrugged "I'm just nervous, I've never been on a big tv show as a main character!" He said and I smiled at him. "Finn I'm sure you did great, and if you get the part you'll do amazing!" I said and he smiled. "You think so?" He said. "I know so" I said back and he hugged me. I hugged him back and he got all wet. "Shit" he whispers noticing he got wet. We laughed.
-----
   Long chapter y'all!!! Do you think Finn will get the part or no?