Chapter 40/ good times and bad times

Hey guys! Finn is in Florida right now and I'm kinda sad that I just left Florida, oh well there's nothing I can do about it anyways lmao. Enjoy this chapter---

4 days after previous chapter
Tate's pov:
Its been 4 days since I've seen Finn, I'm not worried, he's just busy with his interviews and casting and filming, I'm super happy for him. I'm gonna text him. "How's everything going?" I texted him that. 5 minutes later he replied "great! I'm coming home today so we should hang out" "of course" I said back. I went back to my school, it's closed but I wanted to do basketball, I'm thinking of going on the girls basketball team, swim is not really for me and it's awkward when I have to pair with Jordan so I should practice. I put on my beats headphones that I got on my birthday and left my house.

13 minutes later :
I finally made it to school, I saw the blacktop and unzipped my bag to grab my basket ball, it dropped out of my hand and started going away from me. Just my luck! I dropped my bag and ran after it, right as I grabbed it I noticed a bright colored paper. There was a picture of jack on it! "Missing boy" "200$ reward" was written on it. I dropped my basket ball and sat down, I needed to think. I'm getting serious déjà vu, oh yeah my dream! May I remind you that I found him dead in my dream! Crap this is not happening, maybe he ran away or something, yeah it's probably that. I walked away from the paper and went to play basketball. I still had that missing paper in the back of my head to I grabbed it and stuffed it in my bag to show Finn. Finn was getting home soon and I needed to take a shower I'm really sweating.

1 hour later:
I just finished taking a shower and finishing my science project. I was now waiting for Finn. I heard a knock on my door and I opened it, it was Finn! I hugged him. "Hey!" He said and I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom and sat him down. "So tell me everything!"

6 minutes later
He told me everything! It was so cool, he met big time producers and even gave me autographs! I'm glad he had so much fun. But I need to tell him about jack. "Uh Finn?" I said grabbing my bag "yes?" He asked. I took out the paper "what's this?" He asked as I placed it in his hands. Once he read it his eyes got big and he looked at me. I frowned. "Finn what if my dream was true, what if that's what happened to him" I said and he shrugged "only one way to find out" we grabbed our bags and my pocket knife and we left to the shed

20 minutes later
We finally made it, we went up to the shed and I took a deep breath. "It's okay" Finn said running his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and quickly opened the shed. Nothing. There was obsolutly nothing in it. Me and Finn sighed in relieve. "Well he's not in here" he said. "Wait I think I know were he is!" I said grabbing Finns arm taking him to the bridge.

6 minutes later.
We made it to the bridge. I saw a tent, I bet jacks in there. "Let's go, follow my lead" I said to Finn and he nodded. We walked up to the tent. "This is the police get out of the tent!" I yelled in the best male voice I could. The tent unzipped and it was jack! Knew it. "Just kidding, it's your worst nightmare" I said holding up the knife and he backed out and Finn looked at me "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I said and jack sighed. "What are you doing here jack?" I said to him and gave him the missing boy paper. "Your parents and friends and worried sick" I said. "I have no friends." Is what he said back. "If this is about that time I beat you up, get over it jack! Things happen. I did not think I was going to kick your ass that day, but I did and I'm sorry" I said and he and Finn looked suprised. He got out the tent. "Now go back home!" I said and he nodded. "Go!" I said and he ran off. Yet another mission accomplished. Plus 200$. "Let's go" Finn said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.
------
Yo! Hope you liked. Be decent and give feedback!