Chapter 12/ the dance

Hey happy late Halloween! Since yesterday was a holiday and I was out late and could not write that night so here is a Halloween special!!! Please give feedback! It does not take long to write alive feedback I have 100+ readers!
------
Chapter 12/ the dance
---- (by the way this chapters long)
   Me and Finn separated lips and looked at each other. I was so deep in thoughts. We just looked at each other for about 20 seconds and felt like 20 minutes. "Tate, can I ask you something" Finn finally spoke, "yes" I replied. "T-Tate will you be m-my girlfriend?" He said smiling nervously. Of course I would be his girlfriend! "Yes! Erm I mean sure" I said hugging him. We both laughed and sat down. "I should get back home it's really late." Finn nodded and opened his window for me "bye Finn." I said and I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed. "Bye Tate." I got out the window and walked to my house. I got into bed and fell asleep like a baby.

   Shit, I have school tomorrow! I whispered too myself. We also have the Halloween dance, I wonder if Finns going to ask me to go with him.

   *beep beep beep* there goes my alarm clock. I slapped it and it stopped, I'm really good at finding its off button. Haha. Anyways I'm not hungry yet so I'll just get ready. I put my hair is a braid after I took a shower  and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked down stairs and was greeted by my parents. Crap did they know I snuck out? "Tate Marie Collins!" They yelled basically in sync. Crap I bet they know! "We are so proud of you!" They yelled. Wait what? I walked to them "huh" I said. "You made it on the swimming team!" "I did!" "Yes dear!" "Wait which one?" "Varsity!" My mom yelled. I was so happy! I made it on varsity! My friend Jordan was also on varsity! Yay we get to see each other!  I hugged my parents and told my brother and he was happy for me. "Okay bye guys I'm going to school" I walked out my front door and was greeted by a happy Finn.  "Ready to go" "yeah." I said to him. We walked to school almost holding hands. Before we got into school I said "oh guess what!" "What?" Finn asked "I made it on the varsity swim team!" "That's so awesome Tate im so proud of you!" He hugged and we went to class.

7 hours later
   After a boring day at school I saw Finn waiting for me. "Oh uh Finn I can't walk with you today since swim" he nodded "I had a feeling, I just wanted to make sure, bye babe" he said kissing me in the cheek. I blushed. "Bye" I walked away and someone yelled "hey Tate!" Oh it was Jordan. "What's up Jordan!" I yelled walking up to her. I'm kinda sad I don't get to walk home with Finn anymore but swim is going to be fun!

2 hours later.
Swim was fun! But it was hard, they worked our butts off! I was about to go through my front door to go home but I felt someone touch my shoulder, "Tate." I turned around and saw Finn "oh what's up" I said smiling. He looked nervous. Weird. "I wanted to ask if you would like to go to the dance with me toni." I cut him off and hugged him "yes!" He laughed and hugged me tight. "I'll pick you up tonight at 7" "oke dokie" I said and went inside. I told everyone in my house about the dance. They were all happy.

7:00
I just finished getting dressed.

^the dressI had to wear something kind of formal so I dug in my closest and found this

^the dress
I had to wear something kind of formal so I dug in my closest and found this. It's pretty cute! I heard the door bell, must be Finn! I quickly put my hair is a high pony tail and put on my shoes. I opened the door and was greeted by Finn and his mom. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled and they said "bye sweetie have fun!" I walked out the door. "It's nice to see you again mrs. Wolfhard" I said to his mother "oh you can call me Stephanie" she said. I nodded and we got in the car. It was silent but nice. Finn moved his hand to mine and held it. I held his back. He whispered " you look amazing Tate" I smiled "you don't look bad yourself" he smiled. We got to school. "Okay kiddies! Have fun and be safe I'll pick you up at ten!" We nodded and walked out the car. And went into the school. Man, the dance set up was amazing.

 Finn took my hand and we danced, we came just in time for the slow dance

Finn took my hand and we danced, we came just in time for the slow dance. We did not say a word to each other, it was nice. At the end of the 3 slow dance songs Finn kissed me once again. We kissed for a good minute before the song ended, it was amazing. I know I'm only 14 but kissing won't hurt will it? Nah. He had some punch and we talked to some of our friends from school. Finn had a best friend named Gaten and a few others. I was talking to Jordan and some other friends. The dance was over and me and Finn walked into his moms car. "I had an amazing night" "me too" Finn said.
-----
Ah! 940 Words! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Xoxo