Chapter 51/ the date

THIS WILL BE A LONG CHAPTER. Hey guys! I just finished my science exam today so sorry I am writing alittle late. Enjoy this chapter.
------
      Finns pov:
   8:00
      Finally awake. I barely got any sleep. I thought a lot last night. I'm pretty excited for my date with Tate but first I have to hang out with my other friends so I'm going to wyatts house first.

  Tate's pov:
     Morning! I can't wait for the movies today. I wonder what we are going to watch? Hm hope it's good. I can't believe he's leaving tomarrow. I got alittle teary eyed. My luck, the boy I fell in love with leaves for almost a whole year! But it's mostly a good thing, right? Anyways I'm going to go get breakfast and watch tv:

Finns pov:
     It is now 3:00
   Okay just left all my friends house now to pick a movie to watch...arrival! That's sounds good. (I actually watched this last week at the movies, it's really good I recommend it) I'll text Tate. "Hey Tate, is it okay if we watch the arrival?" "Yeah, I wanted to watch that anyway! See you at 5" she replied back. Time to pick an outfit. This might take awhile.

Tate's pov:
      Okay cool, we're going to watch a good movie! I went downstairs to my mom and she said it was fine. Yay!

4:45
     Tate's pov:
  Okay I'm all dressed and ready!

(Not my picture) I decided to wear a striped brown sweatshirt and jeans with a belt

(Not my picture) I decided to wear a striped brown sweatshirt and jeans with a belt. It gave off a modern 80s look you know? I wanna get some of Finns interests in my outfit. I straightened my hair and let it do whatever. I put on a matte nude lipstick and brown and white ombré eyes and a eyeliner eye as sharp as a knife. I went down stairs and put on my shoes, I decided to put on timbs. I took a selfie for snapchat because I was feeling myself lmao. Now I have to wait for Finn.

Finns pov:
    Okay I just finished getting dressed.

  I decided to wear a blue, blue jays shirt and some grey jeans

  I decided to wear a blue, blue jays shirt and some grey jeans. I also threw on my favorite green bomber jacket. I styled my hair alittle, I usually don't do much but I felt like it, I moved some of my part to the other side with cinnamon hair gel. I also took a picture of myself and posted it on my snapchat with the caption "date night" than I went down stairs and put on some grey Nike shoes. Time to pick up Tate.

Tate's pov:
    I heard a knock on the door, must be Finn! My mom answered it before me though. "Oh Finn how handsome do you look?" She said swaying his shoulders he laughed and waved at me since I was across the room. I walked over to them. "Now you kids don't have too much fun and be safe!" My mom said hugging me really right "ok-okay mom" I said crunching my voice since she was holding me too tight. She finally let me go and Finn and I went outside. "You-you look really good Tate" Finn said blushing at the ground, "you don't look so bad yourself Finn" I said back making a smirk cross his face which made me blush. Me and Finn went into his moms car. "Nice to see you again Tate" his mother said smiling while looking back since she was backing out my driveway. "You too" I said back. I was still blushing alittle about what Finn said outside. We finally made it to the shopping center. "Okay you guys have fun, I'll pick you up whenever you're ready" his mom said and we said okay and she left. "Wow, this place is cool" I said, as I have never seen this more city like part of town, there was a lot of people mostly teens. "Yeah, I go here a lot since my mom is a shopaholic" Finn said and I laughed. Finn pointed to a large building that was black with purple stripes. "That's it" he said and I nodded and we kept walking. We finally made it to the theater and got our tickets, I put my hands in my pocket and reached for my money. Finn gently placed his hand on mine, "no need for that" he said while paying for both of our tickets. I smiled. "Okay you guys enjoy your movie!" The kind lady said and me and Finn went into the main lobby to get snacks. "Watcha want" Finn said looking at all the candy and such. "I'll have a medium coke and Twizzlers" I said to the man working behind the counter. "And I'll have a coke also with the mini Reese's" Finn said taking out his money. "We will also have a large popcorn to share?" Finn said looking at me and I nodded. We got our stuff and went into the movie room. There was basically no one there since this movie has been in the theaters for awhile now. We sat at the very top aisle. We placed our things down and waited for the movie to start.

5 minutes later
    Finally the previews were over and the movie started...... it's really good so far! I don't want to give any spoilers but let's just say the daughter scene is sad. I could feel Finn getting closer to me trying the whole, yawning thing. Instead I looked at him and giggled and placed his arm on my shoulder, he smiled. Through out the movie Finn got alittle scared. I know you would think I would but this movie is not really in the scary side of things. Once in a while I saw him squinch his eyes and that humared me.

2 and a half hours later
     The movie just finished and we are outside now. "Good movie huh?" Finn said nudging my shoulder. "Yeah, also sad" I said and he agreed. "My mom should be here soon" Finn said and I nodded. It was really cold outside to I was rubbing my hands against my vintage sweater. "You cold?" Finn asked and I nodded. He opened up his pockets. I slid my hand it them. No not the leg pockets! Pockets from his jacket that lay across his stomach. He also has his hands in and we were lowkey holding hands in his pockets, it reminded me of that song "sweater weather." "Okay love birds lets go!" His mom yelled from the car and we both blushed and hopped in.

We finally got back to my house, I said finally because his car was so cold! Me and Finn got out the car and he walked me to my front door. "Thanks for tonight Finn." I said looking up at him. "Yeah yeah no problem, no Biggy" he said. I giggled at his awkwardness. "What?" "Nothing." I said smiling. "I'll stop by tomorrow to say bye okay?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Okay" I said kissing his cheek. He left and I went inside. My family asked about the details so I told them. My brother the whole time was fake gagging. How mature Evan. I went upstairs and took a shower. Right before I was about to go to bed the feels hit me. I started crying. I don't even know why really. I'll really miss Finn, and I really miss my dad, and I hate those animal commercials where they show sad animals! At least once every 2 months I have a mental breakdown I swear. I laughed at my babyness and fell asleep hoping tomorrow would not come so I did not have to say bye to Finn.
----------
     Kinda sad but awesome chapter aye! Next chapter will be the last, unless I make a Christmas special only if I get everyone of my readers to star and comment!