Chapter 27/reckless

Hey guys! Please give feedback and enjoy this chapter ❤️xoxo
------
Chapter 27/reckless
-----
"Wait what if my mom notices the bags?" I asked. "We should take them" Finn said and I nodded. We grabbed our bags and headed off. We were not going to the bridge since it was to close to school. We went on the right side. Basically our backyard are woods. We kept walking until we found something. I looked around and saw an old truck! "Finn look!" I said pointing to the truck. His eyes lit up! "Let's go!" We ran over to the truck. It was old. It was a blue rusty color. "Wanna chill here?" He asked. "Sure" I shrugged and we got into the trunk of the truck and I pulled out a blanket. I always have one. My grandpa gave it to me before he died so I always carry it. I layed it on the floor of the trunk and we layed down. He grabbed his phone and played "Guilt Trip" the music video he is in. Me and him basically know all the lyrics. We were singing along to it and dancing and just having a great time. When the song ended I played another PUP song "Sleep In The Heat" (he's actually in this video also! Go check it out on YouTube!) I loved this song! I sang along to it pretending to play a guitar. He laughed. I turned off the music. "I'm having a lot of fun Finn!" I said and he smiled "me too Tate" he smirked at me and I layed down playing the music again. I was teaching him the lyrics.

2 hours later/
We got out our lunches that we were going to eat at school. I had a turkey role and a juice box. He had chicken strips and soda. Classic Finn. We were eating and listening to music it was great! I heard a "get out my truck!" Me and Finn looked at each other "run!" Finn yelled. I grabbed my blanket and we jumped out the truck and sprinted. "You too better not come back here or I'll shoot ya" we listened to those words carefully and ran even faster. We made it to my backyard. We were both out of breath. "That-was-awesome" Finn said out of breath and I laughed. "Ye-ah" I said taking breathes before every word.

It was already 5! Wait I have swim. Oh well. I got a text from Jordan. "Where are you?" I did not bother to reply. Me and Finn were having too much fun. He said he should get home and I grabbed his arm. I pulled him close and we shared a passionate kiss. He smirked and blushed. "Bye Finn" "bye Tate" he left. I should go take a shower. "I'm home!" I yelled. No ones home. I went upstairs about to take a shower but my phone rang. Finn must miss me. Oh it's Jordan. "Hello" I said. "You know the state finals are coming up! Where were you today!" She said, she sounded pissed off. "Well if you didn't know I got a minor concussion yesterday I'm sick that's why didn't go are you happy now!" I yelled into the phone, I felt bad for lying. The phone went silent. I heard a murmered "whatever see you at school Tate." And she hung up.
-----
Dun dun dun!!!! Jordans mad, what do you think will happen next? Found out next chapter! Give feedback bye