Chapter 37/love.

Guys I feel like this story is going on too long!! Should I end it soon or? Comment please, help a sista out.
----
    My legs turned into jello as those 3 words repeated in my head over and over and over again. Did Finn Wolfhard just tell me that he loved me? Was he truthful? Does he just think he loves me? Should I say it back? Can I say it back? I was asking myself so many questions. Finn was still standing near me playing with his fingers while he waited for my response. "I love you" that's what he said. It's that simple. Why am I freaking out over this? Does it really mean true love or are all the people that think kids can't be in love honest? I'm not sure. I can't leave him waiting, I have to break the silence. But can I say I love him back? "You- you love me?" I asked emphasizing the love. "Yes, Tate, I love you" I listened carefully for how he emphasized the love. I needed to answer fast. I thought of all the times we have made great memories. I want it to last forever. The day I met him and we talked for 40 minutes like we were long lost friends. The time I first encountered jack. The revenge. The guitar. The singing and dancing. The truck. The dream. I want it to last forever. But forever is not forever. Is it? I loved him. "I- I love you too" I said to him trembling my words and playing with my fingers and he looked at me and lit up with a smile making me blush causing him to become red also. He looked pleased but suprised. I smiled back still looking at the ground. I felt his arms embrace me and my legs once again turned into jello. We hugged for a good 3 minutes with silence, nice silence.

  My mom ruined the moment by calling me and saying I should get home since we have dinner plans.  "Bye Finn" I said and he smiled. "Bye Tate." I left his house happier than ever.
----
  I know I know short chapter! So short. Well they said the 3 words, but will it turn around and bite them in the ass? I don't know. Anyways please comment and star.