Chapter 7/ the bridge

Heyo! Can my viewers please comment on how you think about this imagine! I'm taking my time and trying to do my best so please comment and star!! It means a lot.
-----
Chapter 7/ the bridge
----

6:00am

*beep* *beep* *beep* that's the sound of my hellish alarm clock, I slapped my hand on it and it turned off. Ugh I don't wanna go to school! We have ridiculous uniforms! Gosh I can't believe my mom signed me up for a stupid catholic school, there's nothing wrong with that religion I would just rather go to normal school, but hey at least I get to see Finn! "SWEETIE GET READY" my mom yelled from downstairs, she's too lazy to come up. I guess I should get ready. "OK MOM" I yelled back and hopped out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and curled my hair and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Time to put on the stupid uniform!

 Time to put on the stupid uniform!

^uniform

Damn, I look like a Japanese school girl, ahah. Anyways I should go get breakfast. I go downstairs and see my brother eating a pancake, mmm it looks good! "Gimme some of that!" I yelled to him "get your own Tate!" He yelled back. Whatever. I went and made myself a pancake. I finished eating and put my shoes and socks on. *knock knock* that must be Finn! "Bye mom!" I yelled, no answer whatever. I walked out the door and was greeted by a happy Finn. "H-hey Tate" "hey finn" I smiled and I shut my door. "So you excited for school?" Finn said, "yeah I'm just sooooo happy for it!" I said sarcastically. He laughed and we started walking.
15 min later

We're here! Wow this place looks like a 1950's asylum!

^^school
We both sighed and walked in. "Finn I hope we have classes together!" "Me too" he said back smiling.

7 hours later

Finally finished school! Oh by the way me and Finn had all classes together besides p.e! I'm kinda happy bout that though. "Tate!" I turned around and saw Finn, "you ready to head home" I asked "yeah, but first I want to show you something!" I nodded and we walked away from school. "So did you meet anyone?" Finn asked "oh yeah I got a friend, her names Jordan!" "Cool" he said. He told me to shut my eyes and he took my hand and lead me to somewhere "Finn are we there yet?" "Almost!" I sighed and he kept walking. "Okay were here!" He said. "Can I open my eyes?" "Yes." I opened my eyes and I was Beyond surprised! This place was amazing.

" I opened my eyes and I was Beyond surprised! This place was amazing

^the bridge

"So you uh like it?" "Yes! It's Beautiful Finn!" He smiled and walked to the bridge leading me. This place was amazing! We sat down on the bridge and watched the fast water go. "So tell me more about Jordan" Finn asked. "She's cool, she said I was funny , we gave each others numbers and might hang out th-" I was cut off my Finn "yeah yeah, cool" he looked me and leaned in close to my face, was Finn gonna kiss me?
----
Sorry for the cliffhanger! Haha keep reading to find out what happens next! Please comment and star!!!! It means a lot!!!
Bye- xoxo❤️❤️