Isaac; 7 Minutes of Heaven

You find yourself sitting in a room filled with strangers. They are your cousin Lydia's friends. You can't remember all of their names, but you know that the girl with the dark hair's name is Allison and the skinny guy with pale skin's name is Stiles. The rest you can't recall.

Everybody is socializing with one another; nobody really paying much attention to you so you just sit in silence.

"Y/N, you're really quiet over there." Lydia says and all of them turn to face you. You hate the attention.

"I-" You begin, but Lydia cuts you off.

"Let's play a game. Mm... How about seven minutes of heaven?" She suggests and everybody groans.

"Oh come on, you guys don't know how to have fun." Lydia whines, earning a chuckle from Allison and a boy with tanned skin and a crooked jaw.

"Lydia, we all know that nobody in this room wants to kiss anyone." Allison points out. Lydia purses her lips into a thin line as she thinks.

"We'll see." Lydia smiles standing up from her seat on the sofa. "Y/N, I nominate you and Isaac."

Isaac? You don't remember who in the room is Isaac. You quickly avert your eyes to a boy with dark, short, curly hair that leans forward on the couch.

"I don't think I ca-" You say, but once again you are interrupted, but not by Lydia.

"I don't think I can either." You hear the boy, who you now classify as Isaac say. He holds a sort of frightened expression on his face and you can't help but question your appearance. Did he not want to kiss you? Did he not find you attractive enough?

"Come on you two." Lydia grabs your hand and pulls you up to your feet and does the same with Isaac.

Before you can protest, You and Isaac are shoved into a closet.

"I'm right outside this door. Don't think that you two can get out before the seven minutes are over." You hear Lydia tell both of you.

The closet is tiny and there is not much space for you and Isaac to stand. It's impossible to keep space between your bodies. Your hands rest on Isaac's chest, but you cannot see him. You feel as he breathes faster and faster. You realize that he is hyperventilating.

"Isaac?" You look up, but see nothing but darkness. "Isaac what's wrong?"

"I'm just not a fan of small spaces." He says in between heavy breaths. "I'm fine."

You feel as Isaac lifts up his hands and entangles them in his curly hair, tugging at the roots. You assume that he is claustrophobic and that's why he is reacting this way.

"Isaac, calm down." You keep your hands against his chest. "Isaac relax."

His breathing only becomes heavier.

"Isaac." You speak a little louder.

"I need to get out. I need to get out." He mutters under his breath. "I need to-"

You cut him off by pressing your lips against his. You don't know how you managed to kiss him perfectly on the lips in the dark, but you did. You keep your lips locked with his and his breathing slows down. Isaac's hands travel down to your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck.

Isaac forgets that he is stuck in a closet and soon the seven minutes pass by. The closet doors swing open and you hear as Lydia claps her hands.

"Great. I knew the two of you would really hit it off."

~~~

if you like it, please click vote button, it means a lot to me as a writer