Stiles; My Hero

(written in first person)

I step out of the shower, the cool air hitting my wet, bare skin as the bathroom filled with steam.

I reach my arm out to grab ahold of a fresh towel, only to have it retract empty handed. I frown in confusion. I could have sworn that I had brought a fresh towel when I came in.

I search around the bathroom with the hopes of finding one, but I find nothing. The water drops trickle down my body onto the floor as I walk towards the bathroom door. I unlock it and poke my head out, checking if the hall is empty. Maybe I should just ask Scott or Isaac to fetch one for me.

"Scott?" I call out for my older brother. Nothing. I groan when he doesn't respond.

"Isaac?" I become hopeless when there is again no response. Well, dammit.

I can hear their laughs coming from the living room, yet they are not answering me. They are ignoring me. I swear I am going to slap them across the head as soon as I get out of here and get dressed. 

I check once again to see if the hall is empty before stepping out and tiptoeing towards my bedroom door. I curse under my breath, I knew I shouldn't have selected the bedroom furthest away from the bathroom.

My eyes are focused on the ground, making sure that I don't slip and that I take careful steps. I squeal as my body collides with another, the sound of a cellphone falling to the ground causing me to look up and my eyes are met with a pair belonging to no one other than Stiles. Stiles Stilinski.

Realization hits me like a bus; I am naked. I am naked in front of Stiles.

"Oh my- Oh my god." Stiles panicks when he notices my lack of clothing. He averts his eyes away from me, trying to look anywhere but at my naked body.

It doesn't last long, because his eyes soon find mine again. "Oh my god." He says again, immediately tugging on his shirt and lifting it up and over his head. He hands it to me and I quickly throw it over myself, covering up.

"Thanks." I flush, feeling the need to crawl under my bed and never come out.

"No- No problem." Stiles places his hands on his waist. I can't help but laugh at him; how he stands so casually in front of me, shirtless. "This just isn't totally awkward." He says, rocking back and forth on his heels.

The laughter and voices of Scott and Isaac grow louder as they walk up the stairs. They stop in their tracks when their eyes land on Stiles and I, confusion splashed across their faces.

Stiles follows my gaze over his shoulder and turns around, facing his friends. "It's not what it looks like." He laughs awkwardly.

"I don't even want to know Stilinski." Isaac shakes his head. Him and Scott walk past the two of us towards Scott's bedroom and disappear inside.

Stiles grimaces, bringing his fist up to his lips. I cover my face with my hands, feeling exactly the same way he does.

"Thank you Stiles. You're literally my hero." I stand on the tip of my toes to plant a kiss on his cheek. His expression changes into one of shock. He doesn't say anything as I continue to walk towards my bedroom.

***

mega heart eyes for my boy stiles!

thanks for reading <3