Theo; Two Can Play

requested by @BeautifulMax2001
hope you enjoy

*

Max's POV

"Remind me not to tell you anything ever again." I laughed, rolling my eyes at my friend who walked beside me, going on about how I was dating the devil. At first, I assumed she was just implying that Theo was far from a good guy, but I soon realized that she meant it literally. Theo had come back from Hell, so that made him the devil. I regretted telling her this.

"You didn't tell me, your brother did." We both stopped at our lockers before transferring our books in.

"I'm gonna kill Stiles." I muttered under my breath. I quickly excused myself, then went on my way to find my infamous demon boyfriend. "See you in chemistry!"

I made my way through the crowded hallway, eyes darting around in search for Theo. I hoped to see him before lunch ended. Finally, I spotted him at his locker with Liam and Mason. They seemed to be caught up in a rather interesting conversation.

I stopped in front of the three teenage boys, and their conversation came to a sudden stop. I raised an eyebrow at them, "sorry, am I interrupting something?" They all shook their heads like guilty children, but I didn't believe them. "What're you guys talking about?" I crossed my arms over my chest, now made of curiosity.

"Lacrosse," Liam said quickly, and at the same time Mason blurted out,

"Cars."

Theo shot a disappointing glare at each of them before averting his attention to me, "just guy stuff." He shrugged. I wasn't convinced. I didn't have time to ask any further questions, because the bell rang. Liam and Mason hurried off to their next class, clearly not wanting to be a part of the awkward situation anymore.

Theo pressed a light kiss to my forehead - a sweet gesture that always made my heart flutter. He was gone within seconds after that. Releasing a heavy sigh, I walked towards my next class - chemistry.

*

Chemistry had dragged on longer than expected. I was relieved to walk out of that classroom. I was about to close my locker, when I noticed Theo nearby, talking to somebody else. A girl. I hid behind the locker door, not wanting him to see me, afraid that he'd end the conversation like he did earlier with Liam and Mason when he saw me coming. It was quite loud in the corridor, but they were close enough for me to hear their conversation:

"No, he's a total idiot. You're like the prettiest girl in AP Biology."  Theo smirked at her and my jaw immediately dropped. I carried on listening for a while until it got too much. Was he flirting with her? That son of a bitc-

I slammed the locker door shut as soon as I saw Liam coming down the hallway. I grabbed his arm, making him yelp, and dragged him into the nearest empty classroom. "What was that for?" He moaned, rubbing his arm where my hand gripped a few seconds ago.

"What the hell were you guys talking about this morning?" I asked again, hoping that I would get the truth this time. I knew for damn fact that they weren't talking about lacrosse or stupid cars! Liam shrugged his shoulders and I took a hold of his arm again - holding tighter this time. "Tell me, Dunbar!"

"I did tell you!" He protested, trying to get his arm out of my strong grip.

"Bullshit, Liam!" I groaned, letting go of him. I tossed my head back in annoyance, releasing a heavy sigh. I had no choice left but to play this card. "Please just be honest with me... Come on, you're my best friend. I thought I could trust you." My voice went soft and Liam's face softened.