Theo; Big Brother Stilinski

don't forget to vote and leave a comment! x

***

Theo's POV

"No." Stiles said rather bluntly. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his attitude. He was being completely unreasonable.

"Stiles, come on. You didn't even let me finish what I was saying!" I groaned in annoyance. He turned away from his locker to face me.

Lifting his index finger up, he said, "but I heard my little sister's name come out of your mouth. So the answer is no."

"Stiles-"

"The answer is no Theo. I'm not letting you near Y/N."

I didn't fight any further. There was no way I was going to get past Stiles. Why did he have to be such a protective brother over Y/N?
Was it so hard to believe that I actually liked and cared for her? Was it so hard to believe that I would do anything to protect her?
Scott's entire pack hated me. There was nothing that I could do in order to gain their trust. That was the unfortunate thing, because when it came to Y/N, none of them approved of her hanging around me.

I sighed and walked away from Stiles. I could feel his eyes on me with every step that I took. I turned the corner and entered the classroom where Y/N had been waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" She asked as she stood up from her seat. She came closer and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm hoping that you've returned with good news." Her eyes examined my expression, trying to find an answer.

I shook my head. "Still a no." I informed her.

She loosened her grip and brought her hands up to cover her face. She groaned, "ugh! Why does my brother have to be such an overprotective asshole sometimes?"

I pulled her into a hug. "Sometimes?" I joked. She gave me a slight smile. I was glad that I could lighten the mood a little.

"All the time." She corrected herself. The smile then faded from her face and she looked disappointed. She pushed herself up on her toes and pressed a light kiss on my cheek. "I'm sorry, Theo."

"It's not your fault."

"I know, I just wish that they could give you a chance. If they knew you the way I do- I'm sure they'd have no problem with us being together! Hell, I don't even get why they hate you so much." She shut her eyes in frustration.

"Y/N, it's okay... And I don't think their opinion of me is going to change anytime soon." It was the upsetting truth.

Y/N began to break the distance between our lips, but both of our heads suddenly snapped towards the door as it swung open.

"What the hell!" Stiles yelled, causing both Y/N and I to jump away from one another.
Stiles didn't waste any time, he hurried towards me, shoving me backwards as soon as he got his hands on me.

"Stiles! No!" Y/N shouted at him to stop.

"Yeah, come on Stiles, just stop please." I asked him. The angered expression didn't leave his face.
Stiles had his hands clutched around the fabric of my t-shirt, until Y/N had pulled him away from me.

"Calm down man." I fixed my shirt.

"I told you no!" He screamed at me. "I told you to stay away from my sister!"

"Stiles, stop!" Y/N protested, standing between the two of us.

"Y/N, move. Go wait in the car." Stiles commanded. She just shook her head.

"No. Stiles, for someone smart you're actually really stupid!" She pointed towards his skull.

"Wha-"

"Can't you see that I really like Theo? That I actually wanna spend time with him? What is your problem?"

Stiles' attention was no longer on me, but on Y/N alone. "Y/N, he is nothing but trouble! Do you have any idea of the things he's done?"

She hesitated. "Yes. Yes I do." She answered. I looked down.

He remained quiet for a few moments. He looked at her, furrowing his eyebrows and shifting his weight from one foot to the other uncomfortably, then he asked, "and you- you still wanna be with him?"

"Yes Stiles. Is that so hard to believe?" She stomped her foot on the ground; her sudden action causing Stiles to flinch slightly.
A look of disappointment covered his features. His gaze shifted between Y/N and I as he took slow steps backwards towards the door.

"If that's what you want." He finally said. Before leaving the classroom completely, his expression turned from one of disappointment to one of hurt.
"I just don't wanna see you get hurt Y/N. I'm your big brother, I'm supposed to protect you-"

"I don't need your protection Stiles." The words left her mouth; I could see that the harsh words had affected him. Not in a good way.

Then he left.

Y/N ran towards me and threw her arms around me. I hugged her tightly. We stood like that for a few seconds before she let go.

"Theo," her gaze met mine.

"Yeah?"

"What did you do? All the things you've done? What was Stiles talking about?"