Scott; Wounds

an imagine requested by Chloe
i hope you enjoy

***

Y/N's POV

I whimpered with every step that I took; the pain was excruciating. My constant moaning must have annoyed Derek, because next thing I knew, he was lifting me up and carrying me in his arms.
Finally, after what felt like forever, we got upstairs and Derek seated me on the bathroom counter. The blood had seeped through the fabric of my shirt and now my hands were covered in the red substance. I'd never bled this much before, and the loss of blood was causing me to look pale.

"I'm calling Scott." Derek stated before rushing out of the bathroom, leaving me alone. I was confused at first; did this grown man not know how to stitch up a wound? I didn't know Derek very well, I'd met him only a few days ago.

I yelled out in pain for the hundredth time. Then Derek walked in again, with the same serious expression plastered on his face. "Scott's on his way." He informed me, then his eyes flickered towards the wound. "This is why you don't stick your nose where you shouldn't."

"I was looking for Scott." I said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah and look where that got you... Bleeding all over my bathroom sink." Derek crossed his arms over his chest.

I shot him a cold glare, "can you just help me stop the bleeding? Or help with the pain?" My voice was laced with desperation. Derek took a step closer to me, and then stopped when Scott entered the bathroom. "That was fast." I commented on how quickly he got here.

"What happened?" Scott looked at me with worried eyes.

"Alphas." Derek answered before I could say anything.

"What was she doing around the alphas?" Scott asked Derek, and suddenly I felt like my presence was non-existent.

So I decided to speak up, "I was looking for you." I applied more pressure to the wound.

"She came here. Wrong place, wrong time." Derek averted his eyes towards me briefly before looking at Scott again.

"Alright, get out." Scott motioned for Derek to leave the bathroom while making his way towards me. "Let me see." He said as soon as the door shut.

I slowly lifted my shirt, wincing in pain as the fabric pulled at my torn flesh. "Is it bad?" I asked, feeling worried.

"No. It's not that bad." Scott said. He was lying, I could tell. He was trying to make me feel better but it wasn't working.

Scott looked up and our eyes met for a second. He then focused on the wound once again. "Sorry about this." He said, and at first I didn't know what he was apologizing for, then I heard the sound of my t-shirt tearing and felt the cold air against my bare skin. I sighed, this was my favorite shirt.

I raised my hands instinctively, trying to cover my bra from Scott's view, causing him to lightly chuckle. "You do realize that I've seen you naked before, right? Like, completely."

"Let's not talk about that now." I quickly responded, but lowered my arms. I tried to ignore the blush I felt creeping up on my cheeks. "Let's focus on this." I pointed towards the massive, deep scratch.

"Give me your hand first." He said, and I obeyed. His veins darkened and I could feel the pain subside. As soon as I felt a bit better, Scott let go and began searching for the first aid kit.

"This might hurt." He said and I pressed my eyes shut in agony as he began stitching up the wound. Every second of it was torture. I was biting down on my lip to suppress a scream as I squeezed his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He kept whispering as he continued to stitch me up...

"I'm almost done." I'd never been happier to hear those three words. Scott finished up and gave my thigh a light squeeze.

"Damn alphas." I muttered as I tried my best to stand up without hurting myself too much. Scott let out a breathy laugh, and his demeanor became more stern.

"Y/N, I need you to be more careful. If you're looking for me, please call first." I could tell that Scott felt guilty for this. I didn't want him to.

"I called you like fourteen times." I told him.

Scott covered his face with his hands when realization hit him. "I'm sorry. I got caught up with something. I should've-"

"No, stop. It's okay. You're here now. And I'm fine." I looked down at the stitched up wound and gave a small smile. The corner of his lips twitched up as well.

"I'm sorry Y/N." He spoke softly. I couldn't stand watching him feel bad for something that wasn't even his fault.

"No Scott, stop." I snaked my arms around his neck; the small action still causing my body to ache because of the injury.

"I don't want you to get hurt ever again. Please stay far away from all of this."

"I will." I assured him. "Unless I have to protect you." I playfully winked, and he laughed a little. Scott leaned down and our lips met in a sweet kiss.

"You need some rest. Let's get you home." He gently lifted me up. His steps were slow and steady, making sure to keep me as still as possible to avoid feeling any pain. I felt safe now that I was with Scott and I knew he wouldn't let anything happen else happen to me.