Liam; Bloody Hands

don't forget to click vote and leave a comment

***

There was a knock on the front door and you immediately ran towards it, hoping that it was the pizza delivery man. You had ordered over half an hour ago and it still didn't get here.

You swung the door open, but you didn't see the delivery guy. It was even better, it was your best friend! You squealed a little before pulling Hayden into a tight hug. You had missed her terribly; she hadn't been at school for the past week. She didn't show up as well as a group of friends your twin brother Liam hung out with. The group consisted of Lydia Martin, Malia Tate and your crush Scott McCall.

"How are you doing? Where have you been!" You spoke with excitement. You stepped aside allowed Hayden in. She buried her hands in her jeans pockets while taking a deep breath.

"Nowhere important." She simply responded. She was a terrible liar and you could always tell when she was lying. Right now, she definitely was.

"You can't lie to me Hayden." You raised an eyebrow and her eyes widened as if surprised that you didn't believe her.

"Y/N, seriously it's-"

"Hayden." She was rudely interrupted by a male voice. Both your heads snapped in the direction of the staircase as you both watched Liam descend.

"Well that was rude, couldn't you tell that she was speaking?" You rolled your eyes at his unpleasent behavior.

"It doesn't matter," he shifted his gaze from you to Hayden, "We have to go. Now. Scott just called me." He lowered his voice as though you wouldn't be able to hear him.

You scoffed. "Uh, I'm sorry, but I haven't seen my best friend in seven days. You're not stealing her away that easily because Scott called." You tried your best to imitate his voice.

"Y/N, right now is not the time. Hayden, let's go." He took ahold of her arm. She didn't say anything at all. It was like she wanted to stay, but she knew that she couldn't.

"Well then I'm going with you." You stated taking a step behind them.

"No!" They both said in unison startling you more than it should have.

"Well why not?" You folded your arms across your chest as you stared at both of them waiting for an answer.

"You just can't. It's personal. Quit sticking your nose in our business." Liam said rather harshly. You remained quiet as you watched them leave through the front door, Hayden giving you one last apologetic look before the door shut.

You groaned. You couldn't help but feel the need to scream and cry. This had been happening way too often and you were sick of it! You were tired of not being able to spend time with your brother or your best friend. They were always busy. What frustrated you the most was that they were always together. Whether they visited Scott or whether they just hung out alone. You were always left to sit around at home and do nothing.

But you had enough of it.

***

You managed to leave the house as soon as you heard Liam's car start and drive away. You sprinted outside and grabbed your bicycle, climbed on and began riding away.