Isaac; On A Break [2]

A part 2 because it was requested by a lot of you and I finally had time to write one. THERE IS AN IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

My emotions were all over the place. I felt broken, I felt angry, I felt betrayed. I was hurt not only by Isaac, but Allison too. Why are the ones who are close to you always the ones who hurt you the most?

I grabbed my car keys and headed out of the front door. If there was anything that could make me feel better, even the slightest, it was hot chocolate. From the coffee shop that was situated only down the road. At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to go there. Firstly, it's the place Allison and I would go almost every day to talk. I'd drink hot chocolate and she would order herself some kind of tea.

Secondly, it's also the place Isaac had asked me to be his girlfriend. That was the day it became my favorite place in the whole of Beacon Hills. Whenever I stepped foot inside the shop, I thought of him. It was like my third home- Allison's house being my second. I wasn't too sure about that anymore.

As I drove down the road, I tried my best to clear my mind of all the memories that would only bring tears to my eyes. I fought against the unwanted thoughts, and I was successful until I reached the coffee shop; the sight of it only reminding me of the pain I was currently feeling.

With a long sigh, I climbed out of the vehicle and walked towards the entrance. The smell of fresh coffee filled my nostrils and for a split second, only a split second, I felt okay.

I walked straight towards the counter where I placed my order for hot chocolate. For the first time since walking in, I turned to look around the slightly crowded shop.

And I instantly regretted it.

At a table near the window sat Isaac. My tears threatened to fall. I hadn't seen him since we broke up a week ago. My gaze was fixated on him, and I almost didn't hear the young lady behind the counter calling me to give me my beverage. As soon as I took it, I looked back towards Isaac.

He wasn't alone this time. My stomach churned as I looked at Allison sitting next to him. I was thankful that their backs were facing in my direction, because I'd hate if they saw me. I wasn't ready to speak to any of them. I couldn't believe that they were here, together. They were here together in my special place.

I stared at them, not even realizing how long I had been standing there like an idiot. Then Allison's head turned and she saw me. Just my luck. I nearly jumped, but instead I quickly looked away and began walking towards the door. From the corner of my eye I could see her stand up from her chair, but I continued walking out.

"Y/N!" I heard a voice call. It was Isaac. I almost stopped. I was so used to stopping whenever he called my name and waiting for him. But I had to remind myself that things were no longer the same. He and I were no longer together and I had no desire to stop and wait for him. I had no desire to listen to what he had to say. "Y/N!" He called again, louder this time.

I reached my car and was in such a hurry to find my keys that I dropped my cup. I sighed as I looked at the spilled hot chocolate on the ground. Then I realized that I didn't have my car keys. I must have left it inside the shop.

"Y/N," Isaac finally caught up to me. He took a hold of my forearm and spun me around. I instantly jerked myself out of his grip, causing him to raise his hands in defense, "I'm really happy to see you." He said lowering his hands again.