Scott; Dear Diary

Dear diary

I like Scott. I like him a lot. I am actually starting to scare myself a little. I know for a fact that I have never felt this way before. This feels new, it feels exciting, but in the end it's also frightening.

You quickly closed your journal and tucked it underneath your mattress. In a matter of seconds your bedroom door swung open.

"Wake u- Oh good, you're up." Your mother smiled, grateful that she wouldn't have to drag you out from under the blankets like every other morning.

"Yes I'm up." You stood up from your bed and padded in to your bathroom.

A couple of months ago, you would have to be dragged out of the bed, but now it was different- A lot different.

You didn't want to call it a crush. Firstly, because it was no longer a crush. It was much more. And secondly, you enjoyed rather calling it a motivation to go to school.

You quickly freshened up before getting dressed and ready for school. You didn't eat breakfast; lately you haven't been having much of an appetite.

You walked back over to your bed before taking your journal out from under your mattress and placing it in your school backpack.

"Y/N, you need to eat something." Your mother looked up from her magazine. You shook your head and told her that you just weren't hungry.

"Stiles should be here any second. Bye Mom!" You greeted and hurried out of the front door.

The timing was perfect. Just as you walked down the porch steps, Stiles pulled up in his Jeep.

"Good morning." You smiled warmly at the pale skinned boy in the driver's seat.

"Someone is in a good mood.. Who is it? A boy?" He smirked at you as you climbed in and shut the door.

"No, of course not." You lied to him.

"Oh come on Y/N, you already told me who it is, don't even try and lie to me!" He shook his head and chuckled lightly.

Your heart picked up its pace at the thought that you maybe accidentally told Stiles about your 'crush' on his best friend.

"I did?" You simply said, looking out of the window.

"Yeah, that arrogant guy. I can't remember his name. He sits in the back of the History class." Stiles tried to explain.

You felt as if a weight was lifted from your shoulders. You just nodded your head, letting him know that that's exactly who you were speaking of.

The vehicle came to a stop in the school parking lot and now your heart was already pounding against your chest.

You felt the butterflies in your stomach take flight as you stepped out of the car and began walking towards the entrance of the building.

You enjoyed the way you felt. It was different and exciting.

Stiles was still walking beside you, which you were grateful for, for the simple reason that Scott would approach him and then speak to you too.

Just as you had wanted it to happen, Scott walked up to Stiles and gave him a 'bro' hug. It was cute.

"Hey man." Scott greeted him. He then turned to face you. "Good morning Y/N."

"Hey." That was all you managed to say to him. You looked at both of them before saying goodbye and then heading towards the girls locker room.

You unzipped your backpack and took out your familiar journal.

Dear Diary

Scott looks absolutely beautiful today. He's wearing a blue jean and white shirt- nothing fancy, yet it makes my heart stutter.