Derek; Unbelievable

don't forget to vote and comment

***

written in first person

"You're unbelievable!" I exclaim as I walk through the door to Derek's loft, with him following behind me.

"Oh, I'm unbelievable?" I stop in my tracks, turning to face him for half a second.

"Yes, did I not just say that?" I continue walking.

"If anyone is unbelievable, it's you!" He shouts and this time, I turn around and walk straight to him.

"Me? How? Because I'm what, friendly?" I raise an eyebrow and Derek laughs bitterly.

"Friendly? Oh please Y/N. You were totally flirting. Everybody could see that." He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Flirting? Oh come on Derek, I wasn't flirting!" I defend myself. I wasn't flirting. "I was being nice! What did you want me to do? Laugh in their faces and tell them to get lost?"

"Yes." He says as if it's the most obvious answer ever. I shake my head, turning away from him once again.

"You're unbelievable. I'm not like you Derek." I state. I hear his footsteps as he comes closer to where I stand.

"What does that mean?"

"Well," I whirl my body around, "I wasn't the one who told them, I'll rip your throat out, with my teeth." I lift my chest, trying to imitate him with the best possible deep voice I could fake.

"I don't talk like that."

"I don't care."

"What did you expect me to do? They were totally flirting with you while I just stood there and watched." His facial expression softens.

"Derek," I step in front of him and cup his face with my hands, "I expect you to trust me. I was busy chasing them away, politely, until you came and threatened them."

He looks down, a small smile playing on his lips. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Really?" I ask.

"No." He shakes his head and I sigh. I knew it was too good to be true. Derek will continue to be Derek.

"Whatever." I chuckle. "I will make sure it doesn't happen again." I tell him.

"We'll see about that." He smirks and before you can walk away, he captures your lips in an intimate kiss.