Scott; Kissing in Cars

"Scott, this is really cute and I am in no way complaining, but, why?" You slightly giggle as Scott pulls you closer towards him. You wrap your arms around him, inhaling his scent and listening to his heart beat, savoring the moment.

He chuckles. "Are you sure you're not complaining?"

"I'm not." You look up to face him, admiring the way he smiles.

"I guess this way nothing can distract us. You know, whenever we're in your room or mine, something always happens that tears us apart. I don't want that." He explains and you tighten your grip around him.

"This is Beacon Hills. Something is bound to happen that will distract us out here." You tell him and he hums in response, agreeing.

"Maybe, but I'm hoping that nothing does." He says truthfully.

"Me too." You close your eyes as the rain starts to pour, the droplets creating a 'pitter patter' sound as it hits the windows. "Wait... How did you even get Stiles to borrow you his car?" You question out of curiosity.

"I didn't." He simply says and you laugh. Stiles is unaware of it and he'd kill Scott if he found out about this.

"Oh god, is he going to be okay with you stealing his car?"

"Probably not. You're going to have to be my new best friend after tonight." He jokes.

A long sigh escapes your lips, the exhaustion taking over your body. "Tired?" Scott whispers. You nod your head against his chest, unable to find the energy to speak.

Instead of allowing you to fall asleep in his arms, he places his finger beneath your chin and tilts your head to look up at him. His gaze shifts between your Y/E/C eyes and your lips.

A newfound energy ignites within you and you change your position so that you are now straddling Scott's legs. Your hands find their way to the back of his neck and he places his on your waist.

Scott waits and you lean closer towards him. Your lips are only inches apart from his and you start feeling nervous- as if it is the first time you are going to kiss him.

You enjoy the feeling. You love how his touch sends electricity running through you.

You softly place your lips on Scott's. His grip on your waist tightens as he pulls your body forward so that your chest is against his.

His lips leave yours and place light kisses down to your jaw and your neck. Your fingers entangle themselves in his dark brown hair as he continues setting fire to your skin. (Ouch)

You back away from Scott as a bright light illuminates the darkness. You both turn your heads to the left, a glowing circle making its way towards the car.

"Shît." Scott mutters as the person holding the flashlight comes into view.

"Isn't this just beautiful? Hey Scott, I think this would be a little more romantic if it was in your own car!" Stiles yells to be heard over the rain.

***

vote and comment if you liked this