Scott; Leaving Today

don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you want

should i start doing requests?

***

"I think that's the last of it." Scott cracks a small smile, dividing his attention between his friends. His car was packed with suitcases.

"I gotta admit I'm surprised you're the first to leave for college," Stiles speaks up, "you missed more classes than you actually attended." He slightly laughs, earning a glare from Lydia. Scott grins at his friend's comment, his eyes then averting to the girl walking out the front door to his house.

"I just got off the phone with your mom," the Y/H/C haired girl says, motioning towards the cell phone in her hand, "she's leaving the hospital right now." Scott nods his head, draping his arm around Y/N as she stands beside him.

"Uh, guys." Scott looks up to his friends, Stiles and Lydia sharing glances before catching on and walking back inside the house.

"Wow, so I guess this is it." Y/N sighs, fighting the urge to start crying in front of her boyfriend.

"This is what?" Scott asks, forcing a small smile as he cups her face.

"I guess this is goodbye." She looks up so that their gazes meet. That was enough for her, an unwanted tear falls from her eye and down her face. Scott uses the pad of his thumb to wipe it away.

"It's goodbye for now. We'll see each other soon." He tells her, but she shakes her head.

"Yeah, well soon is not soon enough." She stifles a small laugh. "I'm going to miss you so much McCall." She places her hands on his chest.

"I'm going to miss you more. But trust me, we'll be together again before you know it." He assures her, but deep down he knows that he couldn't convince her that six months weren't that long. It was forever.

"Do you have my necklace?" Y/N questions, her boyfriend reaching down into his pocket before pulling out a golden chain with a heart pendant.

"Of course." He smiles. "Why would I forget it?"

"Just making sure..." Her smile fades away. "Beacon Hills might just fall apart without you, you know that?"

"It won't. Stiles is still here, you're still here. Lydia, Malia, Liam, Mason. Everything will be fine. You guys don't need me."

"We need you more than you think Scott. I need you. And I'm not talking about supernatural things, I'm talking about us. Me and you. I need you here, I need to be with you... I love you." Y/N confesses, tears continuing to fall down her face. The first time that she lets Scott know she loves him is he day he leaves for half a year.

"You love me?" Scott's lips twitch up into a small smile.

"Of course. I should've said it sooner. I'm sorry."

"No, no. I'm just glad you did say it. I love you too." He tilts her head up and presses his lips against her plump ones. "So much." He whispers as their lips disconnect.

"God, I love you so much."

***

scott mccall would be thee perfect boyfriend, don't ya think?