Stiles; Fifteen Hours

You had just finished helping Stiles unpack the boxes in his dorm room. He placed his hands on his hips and looked around the room, feeling quite accomplished.

"Gotta love a change of scenery." He said, still admiring the interior. 

"I hate to break it to ya, but it kinda looks exactly like your bedroom back in Beacon Hills." You couldn't help but laugh at how similar the spaces actually were.

Stiles noticed it too, but had to deny it somehow, "oh come on, it's not identical."

"Yeah, this one is cleaner," you walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso, "but I'll give it a day or two."

"Oh whatever." Even though you were standing behind him, you could tell that he was rolling his eyes. He wiggled his body in your grip and turned to face you; your arms were still snaked around his body. "Thanks for helping me."

"No problem. You know there's no place I'd rather be." You smiled at him and he returned the gesture.

His smile quickly faded. "Wow, I don't know how I'm gonna survive without seeing you everyday."

You let go of him. "What do you mean?" You walked over to his bedside table where there was a framed picture of you, "you are going to see me everyday." You forced a laugh, but stopped once Stiles flashed you a sad smile.

"I'm serious." He came closer.

"I know." Now you were feeling sad too. "You'll be fine. We'll both be fine." You don't know who you were trying to convince - you or Stiles.

He cupped your face and connected his lips with yours briefly. The moment was sweet, but cut short when Stiles stepped away from you completely. He began pacing.

"Wait, what if I shouldn't do this? What if I shouldn't be here? What if I don't want this?"

Your eyes widened as you watched the pale, frantic boy in front of you. "What do you mean? Of course you want this! You've wanted this since freshman year." You tried to convince him.

He neared you once again. "Being with you is what I want. I've wanted that since freshman year too." He took a hold of your hands.

You could feel your face heating up. "Stiles," you lifted your hands to touch his face, "you're not thinking straight right now." You giggled at his behavior. 

"No I am." He protested.

"No you're not." You said sternly. "Listen, you're not losing me. I'm still with you. We just have a bigger distance between us now." Your heart cracked at the thought of not being able to just walk across the road to see Stiles.

"Yeah well I prefer having you 30 seconds away. Not fifteen hours." He plopped himself down on to the bed.

"I know. Me too, Stilinski." You almost didn't realize that you were on the verge of crying. Stiles looked up at you as soon as he heard the crack in your voice.

"Oh no. No, no, no. Don't cry Y/N. You know I'll start crying too." He covered his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry I can't help it!" You were now allowing the tears to fall. "I'm going to miss your dumbass." You both laughed.

Stiles didn't waste another second; he stood up and pulled you into a tight hug. You didn't want to let go. He didn't want to either.

"God, I love you so much." He spoke softly.

"I love you too Stiles. I'll see you soon, okay?"

***

an update in 2019? whaaaat!
i really want to get this book to 100 parts