- Six.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Miss." Someone taps my shoulder. "Miss."

"Go away." I mumble, and I hear a deep, throaty and unfamiliar laugh before I open my eyes quickly.

I'm met with the dark green eyes of the bus driver, and I look around, confused to find the bus empty.

"Uh..."

"I was waking you to tell you that we had arrived." He explains, and I nod, yawning as I collect myself.

"Thanks." I smile tiredly. The fourteen hour ride really killed my ass.

"No problem." He replies politely and moves back to his position. "Your luggage is waiting outside."
I nod and get up, fastening the buttons of the jacket before grabbing my little carry bag for the ride, and walk off the bus, immediately being hit by the harsh light of the sun.

Okay... so the jacket was probably a really bad idea.

I shrug and keep it on anyways as I collect my luggage and start wheeling it down the street.

Then it all hits me at once.

I'm in a strange town, and I have no idea where the hell I'm going.

I remove the baseball jacket, tucking it in my bag safely before taking my leather jacket off as well, seeing as its hot.

I spot a bench nearby, and wheel every thing I have with me towards it, sitting down so that I can make heads and tails of my life.

I pull the note out of my jacket, revealing Zayn's studio address that Ally had googled for me.

Her handwriting was a bit messy, but I guess that I could make out what she was saying, I just didn't know how to go along with how to get there.

People in this foreign town of Hunters Valley, didn't seem very friendly. One woman almost tripped over my feet and instead of accepting my apology, she just glared at me before walking on.

I honestly don't think I'm going to like it here, but I have to sacrifice certain things, don't I?

I sit back for a moment before pulling out my phone, seeing tons of missed calls from my father.

I sigh and clear all those notifications before I sent my friends and sisters a simple message to notify them on my arrival.

Me (09:21) : I'm in the city, about to go and locate Zayn.

I don't immediately get a reply back from any of them, but I shrug it off and sit back, trying to familiarise myself with the new town. Plus, it was to just sit back and observe a place for once.

It's going to be different, I could just tell.

It was nearing ten am, and I still hadn't gotten a reply from anyone, but I had noticed the same man standing at the stop sign for the past ten minutes.

He didn't seem rude based on his looks, but he wasn't moving.

So I decided to try my luck.

I walk towards him, with all my luggage (I was new to the place, but that didn't mean that I could trust it). "Sir?" I tap his shoulder, and he cranes his neck to look at me.

"Yes?"

I couldn't help but notice that his eyes weren't focused on me.

"Yes?" He repeats.

"O-Oh." I stutter, realising that I've probably been caught staring. "Hello, my name is Normani." I introduce myself, seeing as that's always a good place to start. "I'm new here and I've just been looking for Honeycomb street." I lie.