- Twenty.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Damn ma." Kehlani taps my thigh. "Close your mouth, don't wanna see what you were eating if it isn't me."

"You're so disgusting." Tinashe pulls a face as she stares at her co-worker. "How does your family put up with you?"

"The same way you do." The dark haired woman smirks. "They-"

"-I don't even want to hear what you're about to say." Tinashe interrupts her as I try to stifle yet another yawn, but fail.

"Where the hell were you?" Kehlani asks, now putting all her focus on me. "You've been yawning every five seconds for the past fifteen minutes your fine ass has been here."

"I-" I try to speak again, but this time the yawn catches up to me, swallowing all of my words.

Kehlani just rolls her eyes at me while Tinashe smirks.

"What?" I ask, feeling a bit self conscious. "Is it my breath?" I ask, my hand hovering above my mouth. "Does it stink?"

"No, you idiot." Kehlani takes my hand away from my mouth and interlocks our fingers. "We just know that you got some last night."

"Some... some what?" I ask, clearly confused. What the hell were they talking about?

"Some, you know." Tinashe speaks up, clearing her throat after speaking, that damn smirk still on her face.

"Some what?" I ask, a bit annoyed now.

"Geez, what are you? A brick wall?" Kehlani asks, thumping my forehead. "Some sex girl."

"Some... oh... wow." I clear my throat, trying to think of my next move. "I didn't... why would you even think that?"

I was blushing and my skin was very warm, not because I did have sex, but because I was a virgin, and these talks never sat well with me, ever since my father tried to explain the "birds and bees" thing to me using Adam and Eve as examples.

"Because you're glowing." Tinashe smiles widely, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ears. "Like major glowing."

"And it's not just any glow, it's that after sex glow." Her friend chips in, and I roll my eyes.

"I didn't have sex."

"Then what do you call all this shiny, and happiness?" Kehlani asks, a wide smirk stretched across her face.

"I call it lotion and Colgate."

Tinashe snickers loudly while Kehlani just stares on, shaking her head. "You, Normani Hamilton, you're one of a kind."

"Thank you very much." I smile, not sure if she's giving me a compliment, or insulting me. "Anyway, where's Zayn?"

"Don't know." The lighter of two shrugs, stuffing her tattooed arms in her pockets. "Heard he didn't go home on Friday."

"Yeah, he was drunk as hell."

"He actually rocked up at Dinah's and slept on the couch." I clear everything up, and the two look at me as if I've just said the most important thing ever.

"He did? On the couch?"

"Yeah." I shrug, staring right back at Tinashe. "He may be the boss here and the man to the world, but he's just Dinah's friend, and she wasn't going to give him special treatment, I guess."

"I'd actually pay to-" Kehlani interrupts her own sentence, going into an unexpected and very unrealistic coughing fit. I furrow my brows, but understand when I see Zayn entering the studio with dark shades on his face and Camila hot on his trail.