- Fifteen.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"What time do you think that you are going to be back?" Dinah asks me, accompanied by a small, cute yawn.

"I don't know, maybe..." I trail off, getting distracted by Kehlani behind her. "Maybe I'll be gone for like three hours. I mean, it's the four of us."

"So when you come back, you'll just let me know?" She asks, shifting from side to side.

"Yeah, or I could just text you?"

"Right." She nods. "Even better. I'm trying to get off early today."

"I can tell."

"Okay then, see you later Normani." Dinah says, giving me a friendly punch on the arm.

"See you later Dinah." I smile and wave before she turns her back on me and leaves.

"Girl." Tinashe startles me as she wraps an arm around my shoulder. "If you don't get with that, I'm getting with that."

I scoff and turn around, facing her. "Where is Zayn and Camila?"

"I saw them earlier." She frowns and then turns to see them both adjusting their hair, coming from the back. Tinashe squints and then turns back to me. "Something is going on."

"I know." I whisper. "But we can't prove anything."

Tinashe clenches her jaw as they both walk up to us, with Kehlani trailing behind them.

"Here." He hands Tinashe a black card. "This is to pay for whatever Cyn gives you. She knows the requirements, so don't try changing any colours or anything." He warns her. "The colour scheme is black, you got that?"

"I got it." She nods and then catches the keys.

"Here, you won't all fit in that shoebox."

I hand Zayn the contract, and he looks over at it before giving me an approving nod.

She squints her eyes at him, but ends up leading the way to Zayn's other car.

"Why don't you sit in the back with me, lil mama?" Kehlani asks, tugging on my hand.

I nod and slide in the backseat with her, while Camila takes the passenger, and Tinashe takes the wheel.

It starts off as a silent ride, but Tinashe turns on the radio, letting some pop song fill the speakers.

"Aye T, could you turn that up?" Kehlani asks, tapping the brown haired girl on her shoulder, raising her eyebrows through the mirror.

Tinashe raises her eyebrows as well, but does as Kehlani says, turning up the volume.

Kehlani, satisfied, sits back and then looks at the passenger seat, at Camila, who is closing her eyes, listening to the music.

"Listen." Kehlani's sharp whisper interrupts my staring. "We need to talk."

"What about?" I ask, and she glares at me before putting her finger to her lips. "What about?" I repeat more quietly, and she gives me a satisfied expression.

"Your little friend-"

"-competition." I correct her, knowing that she's talking about Camila.

"Competiton." She corrects herself. "I think she's sleeping with the boss."

"I think so too." I agree, and we both look over at Camila, whose eyes are still closed. I see Tinashe giving us a jealous look, because she's unable to be apart of the conversation.