- Thirty One.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

My head is pounding. It's like someone is repeatedly hitting me over the head with a hammer, or maybe something that has an even harder impact. I may be exaggerating, but I have never felt this pain before, and to be honest, I don't think I want to ever again.

I stretch my legs first, not wanting to get up, but in order to sleep, I have to close the curtains, and that equals getting up. As I'm stretching my legs, the bottom of my foot comes into contact with something else, but I can't feel what it is. So I prod at it again with my foot. Still haven't figured it out. I nudge my foot against the object a few more times before a breath is released onto it, and its pulled into a hold.
I raise my eyebrows and glance back at whatever that just was, almost falling off the couch when I see what it is. Dinah... and she's... holding my foot.

I tilt my head to the side as a small smile forms on my face. She's so damn adorable.

Memories of last night come flooding in all at once at the sight of the blonde, and I absentmindedly touch my lips as if I could still feel hers on mine.

That was hands down the most perfect birthday I've ever had.

"Ouch." I groan as I remove my fingers from my lips and place my palm on my forehead as if to stop the throbbing, but it's not working. It's like a headache, but worse.

Since I'm up, I may as well take pain medication. But that means I need to eat, and that means that I need to make breakfast. Nice.

"Dinah." I nudge the Polynesian's face gently. "Dinah." I try again, but her lips form into a cute pout, and I almost melt as she holds my foot tighter. "Dinah..." I sing a little as I move closer, my foot still being held captive by my producer. I move forward a little bit more and reach out to move an irritating piece of hair out of her face. "Wake up Dinah Jane." I sing softly, and I watch a a smile forming on her face, while one overtakes my own.

Her eyes flutter open, and she looks at my foot confused before casting her eyes over to me, releasing my foot and giving me an apologetic look. "Sorry." She mumbles as she lets out a small yawn. I smile and remain quiet while retracting my foot. "Mornin'" she mumbles as I move over to give her space to sit up.

"Hey." I reply quietly as I scoot over to the other end of the couch. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired." She replies as she sits up against the arm of the couch. "How about you?" She asks, bringing her hands that were previously occupied with my foot up to her eyes to rub at them.

"Headache. Major headache." I groan and she gives me a tired smile. It's as if everything she does is perfect. Her bed head is adorable.

"Right." She drops her hands on her legs as she stifles a yawn, burying her face in her arm. "Hangover." She mentions before removing the blanket from her legs. "I've got some medication in the kitchen cabinet, I'll get it for you." She says, finally letting her yawn go as she puts her feet on the floor, searching for her shoes.

"Thanks." I reply quietly, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth. She was gorgeous. More gorgeous than the average woman. She was still wearing her outfit from last night, but I think that it looks even cuter on her with the bed head thing. "How did we get here last night?" I ask as I watch Dinah barely reach up into the high cupboard.

"I think Kehlani brought us home." Dinah shrugs as she takes out a small bottle of pills. "But I don't know how she got home." She adds. "Can you ask her?"

"Will do." I smile as I get off of the couch, stretching my limbs out.

"Here you go." Dinah hands me one pill and a glass filled with water, accompanied by her adorable tired smile, and warm hands.