- Fifty.

Kehmani... 😭

Anyway

Anyway. Fifty!

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"You fresh there?"

I lift my head for a few seconds to squint at Travis. "I'm dead." I announce, causing him to chuckle.

"Okay." He nods as he rubs his hands together. "Understandable. But are you ready?"

"Did you not just hear me say that I'm dead?" I ask, raising my head again, but just to shift my position.

"Yeah, well you'd better be undead." Tinashe says as she enters the room. "Zayn is coming."

"God." I huff as I sit up and allow my mind to start racing. "What do I do?"

"You chill." Kehlani rests her hand on my shoulder with a smirk. I try my best to look past her, but the smirk she's wearing is too hot. "And you sit here, let him listen, and look sexy. Although, that isn't an issue." Her smirk grows.

"Yeah." I whisper, totally in a trance.

"Ahem."

The both of us look up at Dinah Jane, who has an eyebrow raised, with Jordin behind her. "Stop being nervous." Kehlani whispers as she focuses her attention on me while removing her hand.

I send her a tight smile and nod, while looking down as Dinah enters. Kehlani makes me feel so... guilty.

"Hey." Dinah sighs as she sits down on the couch across from me. "You ready?"

"No." I watch as Jordin takes a seat next to her. "Not at all."

"You'll be good." Dinah shrugs as she grabs my hand and keeps it in hers, causing me to blush. She's never shown me this type of affection in public. "I promise. I know good, Zayn knows good. You're better than good. Okay?"

"Okay." I can't keep the smile off of my face as she lifts my hand and presses her lips against it. She then releases her hold and offers me a small smile.

Zayn enters the room, Blair in tow, both of them giving us small smiles. "So." Zayn claps his hands together hard before rubbing them. "What do we have here today?"

"A hit." Travis answers with a smirk as Zayn raises his eyebrows.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Really." Travis challenges him as he motions for me to come closer.

I push my feet down on the ground and move myself a bit closer. "Listen." He instructs as he puts one finger to his mouth, signalling for everyone to be quiet as he uses the other hand to play the song.

The soft bass fills the studio, sounding almost like nothing before Travis' voice is heard. Blair raises his eyebrows but stays silent as he listens and leans against the wall.