- Sixteen.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Well I have never envied a look more." Dinah smirks as I emerge from the bedroom. "Sweatpants and an old t-shirt? My type of outfit. It'll look amazing tonight on the carpet."

"Theres going to be a carpet?" I ask, stifling a yawn as I sit down on a barstool.

"Uh huh. We all have to go and pose, but I doubt that I'm doing that."

"Yeah, me either." I agree. I wasn't one for spotlight, as I said.
"Great, then I'll just kidnap you, and we'll ditch together." She smiles.

"Sounds like a plan." I agree, and she laughs before turning her back on me.

"You don't drink coffee, right?" She questions and I hum, which is my way of saying no. "How about tea?" She asks, turning around with an exotic looking box. "My mom gave me this the other night, but unfortunately, I don't drink tea."

"Tea... yeah, thanks." I nod and a smile spreads across her face.

"Cool. I've got vanilla, cranberry, mint, rooibos, lemon-"

"-do you have regular tea?" I interrupt her and she chuckles.

"Nah. Like I said, I don't drink tea."

"Okay then, vanilla I guess."

"Vanilla it is." She nods and then turns around, turning the kettle on. "So aren't you going in at all?"

"Nope." I shake my head. "I'm staying home until it's time to get ready. Kehlani and Tinashe are actually coming over here to help me with my routine, I hope its okay?"

"Yeah no, don't worry." She shrugs and starts pouring hot water into my cup. "I already got the text that started with Finah, and ended with, from Baelani."

"No way." I gasp. "Kehlani got your number?"

"Yeah, from your phone apparently." She waves it off and puts the cup down in front of me. "But I then also got a text from Zayn saying that everyone was coming to my place to get dressed and you know.. made up. Apparently his house is still under renovations. Dont know how long that's going to last, because he's basically been renovating all year."

"O-okay." I nod, not processing the information just yet. I was really going to have to change my password if Kehlani could get Dinah's number so easily.

"Still a bit tired?" Dinah asks, after I yawn. She adds milk to the mix and hands me the sugar.

"A little." I say truthfully. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night. Not because of the video, but because of the guilt.

How could I record people having sex? What have I become?

"Yeah well, you should have some rest sometime later. Cant have you passing out on stage or something." Dinah continues speaking, and I snap back to reality.

"Yeah well, can't wait to see you wearing a dress."

"Ugh." She groans loudly. "I need to go and fetch my dress."

"So..." I trail off, not understanding why she's so frustrated.

"So the dress is at my mom's, and she lives an hour and a half away." She explains.

"Why is it at your mom's?" I ask, unable to contain my curiosity at this point.

"Because she insisted that I wear a dress, and then she insisted that she makes it too." She says before bringing the cup to her lips. "So I need to go and get the dress, be back here and check if everything is okay at the venue, before coming home and getting dressed. I can do this." She motivates herself as I sit back, watching her, slightly amused.