- Fifty One.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Is it because I'm hot, or is it because I'm hot that you can't keep your eyes off of me?"

There's a delayed pause as the words settle in my head and begin to make sense. "Huh?"

"You've been staring at me for a while now." Dinah points out as she smiles down at the cups of coffee she's stirring.

Well can she blame me?

She's wearing nothing but a gray oversized fleece nightie, and socks. She swapped out the shirt this morning because it was dirty.

But boy. Was she looking fine.

"Okay." She laughs as she drops the spoon into the sink, gaining my attention. "You're low-key freaking me out now." She admits as she approaches me slowly with the two cups, obviously not wanting to spill.

Dinah would probably wait for ten minutes for a crowd to go by before she brought the cups over instead of messing, because she didn't like cleaning.

I release my lower lip from between my teeth and run my tongue over it to make it feel normal again as I barely apologise. "Sorry."

She raises her eyebrows as she hands me a cup. "Are you okay Mani?" She asks, her eyebrows pulling together to pull off her concerned look. "Are you sick?" She asks before putting her coffee down and putting the back of her hand to my forehead.

I shake my head and take her hand in mine before placing it on my hip. "Oh?" I watch her pair of lips part as she breathes through them.

"Mhm." Is all I give her before lightly stepping on my toes to match her height, and pull her face closer towards me with both hands.

She wastes no time in putting the position I placed her in, into action. She grips my waist now with both, strong hands, and pulls me closer as she swallows my lips, a gentle sigh leaving hers.

Yep.

Worth standing and staring like a creep for.

She tilts her head slightly and surprises me as she pushes her tongue past my lips, slightly dabbing it in my mouth before she pulls it out and seperates our lips. I pull my lip back between my teeth, assaulting the flesh as I stare at her, watching as her big, dark brown eyes look down at me.

I can't seem to figure out what her eyes are saying, but I agree when she pulls me back into a kiss, shifting one hand from my waist to my lower back, pulling me closer, flush towards her. "Jesus." She whispers between our lips before dipping her tongue into my mouth.

I allow my arms to be free and set them on her shoulders, my toes lifting me even higher as I just go with the flow.  She breaks the kiss once again, but this time startles me as she pecks my lips once and gently forces me against the cupboard that I was standing in front of.

Her eyes bore into mine as she bites her lip for a second. She then rakes her eyes all over my body and releases her lip, pulling it into a smirk along with the other one. She pecks my lip once more and then my chin. She continues her journey down my neck, where she lays sloppy kisses that become less sloppy with time.

I've never felt like this before.

I let out a small whimper as her teeth lightly graze against the skin of my neck. I tilt my head a little, as if giving her the licence to assault my neck.

But then she does something else.

She reaches for my shirt. My eyes widen.

"Dinah?"