- Thirty Five.

Me : Do another chapter, you have time.

Also me : You don't have to do shit lol.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Is she wearing any clothes under that?" I ask, pointing to the enlarged picture of about... I tilt my head to the side... a 70% naked woman posing for the camera.

"No." Blair answers as he puts the picture down on the table. "No, she isn't."

"And she isn't uncomfortable?" I question, pulling my face. "I mean." I lick my lips. "Isn't she cold?"

"Sometimes you have to suffer for..." he pauses as he tries to think of the correct word.

"Attention?" I guess, but he shakes his head no.

"Art."

"Well I'll be damned." I mutter as I cross one leg over the other. "Wait." A thought jumps around in my mind. "Are you saying that you want me, to do that?" I ask, referring to the picture.

"Not that exactly." He says, sitting down across from me. "I know that you're uncomfortable, but I chose this image for you because... you can make it work."

"That's it?" I ask. "What a simple reason. Change it." I demand.

"Not many women are doing this." he ignores me. "Defying the odds, showing men that they too can be sexy." he goes on. "And more importantly, not many black women are doing this successfully. Most are labelled as sluts, whores, attention seekers..." he trails off as he looks at the image.

"And you want me to change the general public's decision?" I ask, and he nods.

"After reading more of your background, courtesy of Zayn, I knew that this was the image for you. Because you could do anything you want, but you could still justify it."

"Because I'm a church girl?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"No, because you're you."

I sigh as I take in his words, and reach for the picture of the barely dressed woman. "I don't know Blair." I mutter. "It'll take a miracle before I'm this confident."

"I know." he nods as he lowers the picture so that he can see my face. "That's why you have all these people to help you. Your friends, me and Jordin. We will find that confidence, and we will work it. Okay?"

"Okay." I repeat, causing him to smile.

"Well that's step one." he chuckles as he brings his huge mug to his lips, taking a sip of his weirdly scented tea. "Step two..." he puts the cup down. "Did you look at the music Zayn gave you?"

I don't reply as it hits me that I never looked over what was inside that envelope. "I'll take that as a no." he laughs at my facial expression. "But please do look over it. Choose one you like, we'll discuss it with Jordin, and then slowly but surely we'll make our way through the package..."

"Okay." I subtly promise. I'd probably look over it before or after dinner with Dinah. Speaking of dinner... my eyes fall on the clock, and I check the time. It's almost five pm, and that means that its almost time to go home.

"Me too." he mumbles, smirking when he catches my eye. "You'd think working with Zayn is fun."

I don't reply verbally, but offer him a small smile. "We'll talk some more tomorrow."

"Of course." I agree as I look at that picture once more, and shivers run down my spine at the thought of that being me. "And I'll look over the music." I promise.