- Thirty Three.

Lol.

It's the second of April.

You guys are bitches. I won't mention names.

Anyway.

(Get cough drops or something)

Yous are all bitches for running to comment yesterday, but...

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

I smirked, leaning against the door frame, listening to the argument about who knows what now, between two of my favourite people in the world.

Today was a good day.

Not only because I got a good morning call from Arin, who please explained why he left without an explanation, and because he told me that he owned up to his fatherly duties, but also because of the many many kisses Dinah and I shared this morning before we got here. I was inexperienced, yes, but still. Dinah made me feel special, as if I was throwing up rainbows or something.

"But you were looking!"

"But I wasn't!" Kehlani protests, almost red in the face as she angrily throws her bunch of cards down onto the floor. "I just dropped my cards."

"Uh huh." Tinashe nods, pointing at the scattered cards. "I'd tell you to not pick them up like you did before, neck near breaking trying to see my cards, but yeah, this game is over anyway."

"Because you can't stand the thought of you losing." Kehlani grunts, getting onto her knees to retrieve the cards that had fallen victim to her angry hands. "Fucking..." she begins mumbling, but then it becomes incoherent.

"Want to say that louder?" Tinashe asks, raising an eyebrow, but Kehlani doesn't respond verbally, and instead just shrugs.

I decide that it's time to make my presence known, and walk into the room, stopping near the couch where Tinashe was lounging, her phone in her right hand, and her left thumb nail in her mouth. "So you guys don't have work?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips.

Kehlani looks up for a second, but then rolls her eyes lightly as she casts her eyes down again, gathering the cards. "Could say the same for you."

"Hurtful." I glare at her. "I don't understand why it's so easy for Camila to make music. I've been sitting with a notepad all day listening to Dinah's instrumentals, and...nothing!"

"Know what I don't understand?" Tinashe asks, changing the route of our conversation. "I don't understand why you're not telling us anything about what you and bae got up to this weekend."

"Yeah." Kehlani echoes, getting up from her knees, placing the cards on the table, and then dusting her knees off where the light spots had begun to form. "What did yous two get up to?"

"Nothing." I try to hide my smile, but still feel the heat creeping up in my neck, and gathering in my cheeks. "I mean, uh-" I clear my throat, now feeling exposed because of the contrast of temperature between my cheeks, and the rest of my body. "We kissed. A lot." I admit, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth to keep from smiling at the memories.

"That's it?" Tinashe asks, pulling her face. Kehlani smacks her arm lightly and then smiles at me.

"Virgin Mani, remember?"

"Right." Tinashe nods, and then looks back at me. "Don't worry, we'll have this conversation some day."

"You guys are so annoying." I mumble, turning in attempt to leave the room, but a smooth, covered in ink hand soon closes around my wrist firmly, giving me no choice but to turn back around.