- Thirty Eight.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

My lips curl into a smile as I feel something warm, and more so, soft press against my cheek. "Wake up sleepyhead."

"Good morning." I mumble, turning my head away so I can smile in peace.

She giggles and I feel a weight on the side of the bed, pushing down. I then feel a hand on my back. "Your alarm woke me." She confesses, and the smile is wiped off of my face as a feeling of guilt sweeps over me.

"I'm sorry." I apologise, turning over, seeing a cute, sleepy Dinah, staring down at me.

"S'okay." She dismisses me with a wave of her hand. "I'll be fine."

"Good then." I turn onto my back with a smile and just admire her for a second. And boy, is she beautiful. Beautiful as in... wow. Is she real?

"What are you staring at Mani?" She asks, folding her hands into her lap with a smirk.

"My - your beautiful I woke up like this look." I save myself. "You're gorgeous, you know that?"

"I could say the same to you." The blonde blushes as she closes her index finger and thumb on my cheek, tugging slightly, causing me to slap her hands away. "You need to get up though." She says seriously, and I lightly roll my eyes. Sleep was way too sexy for whatever I needed to get up for.

"Do I really?" I challenge, covering my mouth as I yawn, slightly blurring my vision.

"Yes, you do." She replies with a smirk. "You need to go out with Jordin and Lani."

My face changes automatically, and I smack my lips as I turn back over, closing my eyes and burying myself in the blankets. "I don't need to anything." I mumble, screwing my eyes shut tighter.

Especially not with that woman. She pissed me off so much yesterday. Always laughing loudly, throwing her head back, touching her... I smacked my lips again just at the thought.

"Mani." She sings, and I squint my eyes in annoyance.

"Go away." I reply, pushing my face deeper into the pillow.

Because what did Dinah do? Laugh loudly with her, smile with her... blush.

But whatever. It's not like we're a thing anyway.

"So if I go away, you'll get up?" She asks with an amused hopeful tone.

"You're missing the point." I turn to look at her, still looking adorable as hell, almost making me miss the point myself. "I'm mad at you." I state, trying to sound as cold as I can.

"Wait." Her facial expression changes as she looks lost. "What I did?"

"Uhm... let's see, I don't know, how about-" I pause as a thought comes across my mind. "Wait. Why don't you find out?" I ask, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Mani." She takes my hands in hers, placing them in my lap as she puts her own hands on the side of my face. "What did I do?"

I lick my lips as they form into a smirk, and push the blankets off of me. "Oh Dinah, sweet Dinah."

She looks at me expectantly.

"What didn't you do?"

----

Baelani (04:47) : Incoming.

I lock my phone and peer through the curtains. I see Kehlani's car outside, and I close the curtains again. I grab my bag, already deciding then and there that I'll be showering at Kehlani's, but as soon as I open the door, Dinah is on my tail.