- Fourteen.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Okay then, I'll see you later." Dinah waves before walking backwards. "You know where to find me." She adds before turning around and walking through the door, leading to the hallway.

"Hmm, look at that ass." Kehlani growls and I jump, unaware that she was behind me. I hear skin meeting skin, and Kehlani groans. "What? It's a nice ass. Even Mami was looking."

"That's because Mami has a crush." Tinashe sings, causing me to blush.

"A c-crush?"

"Don't start stuttering now babygirl." Kehlani grins as she notices how nervous I have become. "We all see how you look at her. I mean, who wouldn't?"

I frown, waiting for Tinashe to hit her again, but the caramel skinned woman is too busy looking at her phone, so I do it myself. "Nice one Mani." Tinashe congratulates me, as Kehlani pouts, holding onto her head.

"Kiss it away." She groans, pointing at her pout.

Instead of giving her what she wants, I step forward, giving her a hug instead. I sigh as her arms encircle my waist. I think it's because she's either so tiny and comfy, or because I needed a hug after all of this.

"You're not supposed to console her." Tinashe scolds me. "You hit her and then leave her. God, I have a lot to teach you." She says before walking to the opposite side of the room, switching her sandals for her sneakers.

Kehlani backs out of the hug and looks at me worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Fine." I force a smile onto my face. I wasn't exactly fine. This morning I woke up feeling really homesick. This was the longest that I had ever been away from my family.

Kehlani opened her mouth to speak again, but it seemed that Zayn had a thing for sudden entries, and Camila had a thing for arriving either just before him, or just after him.

"Good morning people." He says with a large grin stretched across his face. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?"

"The sun is out, the birds are singing-"

"-You got your funding?" Kehlani guesses, cutting him off, and he nods happily.

"-, I got my funding." He adds his achievement to the list.

"Funding for his label." Kehlani explains, noticing the probably confused look on my face.

I nod and turn back to Zayn, who obviously has an agenda. He opens his bag and takes out a few pages, beckoning me over. "This is for you..." he hands me a semi-thick booklet. "And this is for you." He says, handing the other to Camila. "Now I don't want to make this seems hasty or anything, but I really need these back by Friday morning. It gives you two days, well sort of." He says, with a shrug. "But this means that if you really want this, you can't miss the deadline."
Camila and I both nod obediently. She wanted to win this competition, that was for sure. And she would go to any lengths to do so, like what she's doing right now.

"Do you have a pen that I can borrow?" She asks, looking at Zayn. He nods, nodding at the denim pencilbag on the desk. Camila hurries over, grabbing a pen before intiialling on every page, and signing on the last. She smirked at me, handing the contract over to Zayn. Zayn accepted hers and then looked at me expectantly.

"I need time."

"After Friday morning, your time is up." He snaps and then continues to list his announcements. "And then you two, I need to get you outfits that match mine. So I need you, Kehlani and Tinashe, to take these two out tomorrow morning during our session, and get them to Cyn so she can hurry with the dresses."