- Thirty Nine.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Rise and shine Chocolate City."

I groan at the weight on my back, and try to swat it away with my hands, but its too persistent. Dammit. I huff and give up, deciding to allow it to stay there while I sleep. "So you're not even going to try, huh?" Kehlani asks, bouncing a bit, causing me to groan louder than before.

"Stop." I whine.

"God, you're hot." She says before getting off of me, hopefully leaving me alone. I was in no state, physically, to get up today, let alone do whatever. But thank God it was Friday, and it wasn't really required of me to come in on the weekends.

I sigh deeply before turning over, taking all the blankets for myself, making myself comfortable. "You can't have everything." Another voice complains, and I slowly turn my head to see Tinashe, half naked, and now exposed to the cold air. I gruff and throw her a part of the blanket to which she cuddles under immediately.

"So you guys aren't going to get up?" Kehlani asks, and I hear her walking up and down in the room, very loudly may I add. How can someone be so fresh after...

"What for?" Tinashe asks as she grab her phone from next to me, her arm moving over my head. "Its like four am."

"For Jordin."

"Man, fuck her." I smack my lips together, causing both women to gasp, Kehlani louder.

"Did you just... hallelujah!" She throws her hands up. "Wow."

I ignore both of their antics and turn over towards Tinashe, moving closer for her body heat. She lifts one arm to use her phone, and allows me to lay on the other. "How do you feel?" She asks, and I close my eyes tightly as I try to find a way to word the way I'm feeling right now.

"Like I got hit by a bus." I mumble.

"It always feels like that your first time." Kehlani interjects. "I'm making breakfast." She adds.

"For who?" Tinashe asks, raising an eyebrow.

"For us."

"For your damn self. We're not crazy, we're going back to sleep." I reply.

"Get it Mani." Tinashe cheers me on as she kisses my forehead. "But about last night. See Lani, everyone is supposed to feel funny their first time, but girl, that shit had me feeling funny. What was that?"

"Quality shit man." Kehlani replies as she enters the room and opens the windows, causing Tinashe and I to groan. "I'm letting the smell out." She explains. "The auntie next door likes to threaten me with the police."

"Fuck her also." I mumble, causing Kehlani to laugh.

"Yeah, you're not getting any for a while." She says to me, but I shrug. At this rate, I don't want anything.

"Whatever."

"So are we really not going to get up for Jordin?" Kehlani asks, and before I can answer, Tinashe beats me to it.

"Didn't you hear Mani say fuck her? Damn."

----

"So you just didn't show up this morning?" Jordin questions as she shifts her weight onto one foot, and stares me down as I make my coffee. I can not do one thing in peace, can I?

"I was sick." I reply with a shrug while stirring the hot beverage, making sure that there's an equal balance of everything. And I'm not lying. I was sick. I spent about seventy percent of my morning between Lani's bed, and leaning over the toilet.