- Fifty Three.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Hm?"

"I just wanna talk." I pout at the back of the blonde's head. She had even went to the extent to cover her head with the blankets.

"At four in the mornin, Mani?" She sounds slightly irritated. I would be too. But still.

"Please?"

The situation was eating at me too much.

She huffs and removes the blankets from over her head, revealing her still slightly swollen eyes. "Yes Mani?"

I smile a little as I lift the blanket and shuffle in behind her, pressing my front against her back. She sighs and puts her head down on the pillow. "You're just going to put me back to sleep this way."

"I'll make it quick." I inform her before resting my chin on her shoulder. I then take the opportunity to also put my hand on her hip, just because. "Earlier, when I said that I wasn't ready... and the other day." I pause as I inhale deeply. "It's not that I wasn't ready. Well, I'm not, I think. But that's not-" I stop myself as I take another breath.

Why was this so hard?

"Just talk Mani. I'm here." Dinah yawns before shuffling a bit backwards, obviously getting comfortable.

"I'm... pure."

There's a pregnant pause before Dinah turns her head slightly, craning her neck to frown at me. "Pure?"

I nod slowly. "I'm a virgin."

Another pause.

"Oh."

And another.

"And you couldn't have told me this in the morning?" She asks, earning a punch from me.

"It was eating me up." I admit. "I've been trying to tell you for so long and- wait." I cut myself short. "You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" Dinah asks, turning her head back onto the pillow.

Maybe it was the tiredness talking.

"I think that it's really cool that you're saving yourself for someone special." She continues rambling half asleep. "I can't be mad at that. I don't know why you were so afraid to tell me."

"Because I was scared that you would judge me or break up with me?" I suggest, and she doesn't move her head again, but I feel her hand on mine, on her hip, and I feel the vibrations through her back as she speaks again.

"I'd never break up with you just because you were a virgin. That's not reason enough, and I really like what we have going."

I really like what we have going too.

"I really like you Mani." She continues before her words fall into a yawn. "And the fact that you're a virgin changes nothing. K?"

"Okay." I smile, feeling better about myself.

Sure, waking her up at four in the morning to tell her that I was still a virgin wasn't the best way to go about it, but at least it's done.

"If anything, I wish that I was still a virgin." She mumbles, and I slide further down in the bed to get comfortable, snuggling up to her as I raise my brows.

"Oh?"

"It was two years ago." She begins. "I was still fresh in high school, and I was dating this rugby player. He was an asshole, but he was an asshole to everyone but me. I thought he was cute at the time, and that I had fallen in love with him. So I granted him access." I chuckle as she speaks of her virginity like it's a password. "The fucker. He took it, and plenty other girls' around the same time. So when he told me that I should get tested for Syph, I thought he was making a joke."