- Fifty Two.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"This... is really hot."

"Really revealing." Dinah corrects Kehlani, causing me to roll my eyes.

"My boobs and booty is covered." I inform the Polynesian, but that probably isn't enough for her as she shakes her head and walks off in the direction of Blair. I frown when I see them speaking. What could they possibly be speaking about?

"Don't worry, she's just a bit jealous that others are seeing you naked too." Kehlani tries to justify Dinah's sudden departure, but I could care less about that.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I ask, tying my silk robe tighter around my body as I keep my eyes trained on my girlfriend and creative director.

"Uh." Kehlani pauses as her eyes fall on the two. "Hey Dinah, what do you think about the weather, politics and not drinking alcohol or engaging in any fun activities?" She chuckles at her deep voice before trying to imitate Dinah as well. "Well, Blair, I'm not sure about the weather, but I know that my girlfriend is pretty hot, I'm not that much into politics, and that you're a pussy when it comes to substance abuse."

"Nah." Tinashe shakes her head as she hands Kehlani a plastic cup. "They're definitely talking about Normani."

"What about me?" I frown. I loved being the topic of conversation, sure, but it sucked when I didn't know what they were saying about me.

"Maybe Dinah is threatening to cut his balls off for pitching this concept." Kehlani shrugs as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Maybe she's asking him if he even has balls." Tinashe adds. "Doesn't seem like he does to me."

"You guys are mean." I pout on Blair's behalf. Sure, he was a little... held back, but he was a good guy. "I wonder what you guys say about me when I'm not around."

"Only good things." Tinashe assures me with a peck to the top of my head. "Are you ready?" She asks, her eyes linking with mine through the mirror.

"I don't know." I sigh. "I've never done anything like this before, I'm nervous."

"You'll be fine. You'll rock it." Kehlani says, placing a supportive hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah." I breathe lightly, trying to calm myself down, but it isn't working.

"Places people!"

I look up at the dark skinned, neon green haired girl. She was beautiful, one of Zayn's friends. But boy, was she weird.

When Blair had pitched the concept to her, she twisted it a little and made it more sick, but according to Zayn, she was the best in the business - how could I argue with that?

I undid the knot in the robe and tugged off the sleeves before shrugging it off completely, leaving me clad in a barely modest body suit, and a pair of fishnet stockings that were obviously not made to protect my legs, seeing as the body glitter was on full display.

As I felt a gust of air, I noticed a few pairs of eyes on my body. But I didn't bother with all the pairs as much as I did with one's.

Dinah's.

Her big, dark brown eyes glared me down. I watched as they started at the top of my head, and moved slowly down my body. I then watched with a weird feeling between my legs as Dinah pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, biting down on it.

Shit.

"Travis, I'm gonna need you to get into your position on the bed - good." She praises the rapper as he flops down onto the bed with the dark sheets, bringing his arms up behind his head, causing everyone on set to laugh. "And Normani, I'm going to need you to come in right over... there." She points at an empty space, which I find weird, but obey.