- Forty Seven.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"She's so annoying." Tinashe pulls her nose up in disgust at the curly haired singer as she throws her head back in laughter at something that Dinah said, which probably isn't even that funny. I mean, she's my girlfriend, I'd know if she's a comedian.

"She's so pretty." Kehlani says as she shuffles forward a bit. "Ouch. Really?"

"Didn't she see the sign outside?" I sigh as I turn around, feeling the two pairs of eyes belonging to the dancers, on me, as I push through the two of them, making my way to my seat.

"No trespassing?" Tinashe guesses with a smile on her face, but I shake my head as I begin to swivel around in the chair.

"No dogs allowed." I correct her, causing Kehlani to snort rather loudly.

"Bitch." Tinashe agrees as she sits down on the couch. "So how's your song coming along?"

"I don't know. Ask Fluffy over there." I cock my head towards the tall woman.

"No." Kehlani laughs as she looks back at the two of them. "Fluffy? Really Mani?"

"Fuck her." Tinashe shrugs as she turns to me. "But you need to talk soon, we need the song too. Do you have any idea what it feels like coming to work everyday and you have nothing to do?"

"What are you talking about?" Kehlani asks, leaning against the wall. "I don't know about you, but it's fun to get paid for doing nothing."

"It is." Tinashe sighs in agreement. "But we still have to know  we're working with before we spend endless hours in the studio arguing with like ten songs."

"Okay true." Kehlani agrees as she pushes herself up off the wall and makes her way deeper into the room. "Put fire under Fluffy, Mami."

"I shall." I feel my eyes becoming smaller, both forming into a squint. "When she's done flirting with my girlfriend."

Kehlani and Tinashe again both follow my eyes - they're hopeless to gossip with - and both turn back again. "If it's such a problem seeing the two of them together, why don't you tell Dinah?" Tinashe asks, and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah." Kehlani furrows her brows. "I mean, if you don't like it, and she's your girl, she has to respect your feelings and not do something that makes you feel uncomfortable."

"See." I begin as I position myself to face them. "I told her that I felt like Jordin has a crush on her, but then she waved me off and said that Fluffy was just being friendly." I inform the dancers. "Friendly Fluffy my ass."

"Are you really going to call her Fluffy?" Kehlani asks, a smirk on her face.

"Are you really not going to tell her how you really feel with this friendship of theirs?" Tinashe ignores her friend as she sets her determined eyes on me. "Be serious. Tell her. This isn't a joke."

My teeth abuse my lower lip as I think about it. After getting my answer and storing it away in my box of mental notes, I sigh deeply. "Incoming."

A laughing Jordin and smiling Dinah enter the room, Dinah winking as we make eye contact. My blush is, however, interrupted by Tinashe's snort. I resist the urge to glare at her as Jordin pulls up the other chair that she had moved here the other day. She's starting to get really comfortable, and it is starting to honestly annoy me.

"So I was thinking." Jordin begins as she makes eye contact with me. "Who's your favourite rapper?"

"Uhm." I think for a bit, trying to sift through the little urban music that I have knowledge of. "JAY Z?" I guess.