Scroll 2: Amon and the Kou Empire

A blue skinned man appeared out of the flames and scanned the room for his king. He glanced at Jamil and Morgiana and deemed them incapable of being his king.

"Oh! A dungeon conqueror with two djinns! What a sight." The djinn said. Azami smiled at him and immediately informed the djinn of giving up her rights on conquering him. Amon was disappointed but respected her wishes nonetheless.

"I see."

He looked back at the others and saw Aladdin. He was surprised at the sight but diverted his eyes towards the last person, Alibaba. He laughed, even mock him, before shrinking down to hear his complaints. Sitri and Furcas snickered inside Azami's head and let me tell you, it was not fun at all. It was like having bees inside your ear.

The djinn bowed down to Aladdin and addressed the young boy with his title. Ugo stepped out of his flute and explained his situation. Amon was astounded. He nodded at the man's explanation. Azami felt a buzz in her body and saw that her metal vessels were glowing. She smiled before tapping the boy's shoulder.

"Aladdin? Can you touch these two metals?" She asked.

"Sure, Azami-nee." The vessels glowed, and two admirable djinns were released. One had a long shaggy hair tied with a ribbon, horns protruding on both sides of his hair, webbed wings and scaled cheeks. The other had long hair that covered her breast, chains on her forearms, feathered ears and a choker attached to her breasts. Aladdin and Alibaba stood wide-eyed but delight could be seen in their eyes. They were about to approach them when they felt their bodies get flung towards the wall, crushed. The djinns' master was squished between their chests as she desperately called out for air.

"Sitri! Furcas! I need air please!" She begged. The two djinns blinked before laughing nervously. They withdrew and introduced themselves. Ugo shook in laughter but turned back to Amon. Azami gave her djinns a dead stare. The two hung their head in shame. Suddenly, the room shook, and all the djinns went back to their vessels. Amon warned them that somebody was trying to seal the dungeon, and if they do not escape soon, they can never go back to their world again.

"We don't want that! Let us out of here!" Alibaba wailed.

"Stop that wailing." Amon said as he created a portal. Aladdin and Alibaba were already inside when they noticed Morgiana still standing in front of her master. Azami looked at her and said, "Let's go Morgiana!"

"Why are you worrying about a guy like that?" Alibaba asked.

"All he did was treat you like dirt right?" He continued. Morgiana hesitated. Goltas came at the right time and set the girl free.

"Go to your home country, Morgiana." He murmured. The chain was broken, and Azami quickly pulled the girl.

"I'm sorry." The pink haired whispered to the Fanalis. The dungeon sunk and outside was the dark Magi who looked bored out of his mind. The light exiting the dungeon separated into three, two of which were directed towards the Kou Empire.

"Let's meet again someday Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana." Azami muttered. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in front of the very kingdom she had been avoiding for years.

"Please don't tell me I'm in Kou." She prayed, but it was futile for she was dropped just around the pond in the garden where a certain prince was feeding a flock of pigeons.

"Ow." She stood up and spotted a certain prince with an unkept hair. She stared at him before stepping back slowly.

"Who are you?" The prince asked. Azami laughed nervously before running away, but her wrist was caught by someone. It was another prince with a red goatee.