Scroll 19: Hope

The black rukh disappeared but it cost Titus' life. Unfortunately, the dark djinn wasn't in control anymore. It absorbed Mogamett and destroyed the academy. Then it came, a concentrated sphere of black rukh. It opened a portal to call forth the darkness.

"No way! It has come!" Setta flew near it carrying a horrified look on his face. Al Thamen showed and praised their Father. The purple magician looked everywhere for the dark magi.

"Aladdin. This is really bad. It will be the same with that place if we don't stop this!" Setta stared at intently at the magi's eyes.

"S-Setta-kun?" Aladdin saw the fear on his face. "Azami-nee. Where are you?" He whispered to himself.

Borders of Magnostadt

"This is really bad! Lucien! Let's hurry up!" She sped up her magic cloth and drove past the broken academy. She was panting really hard so she drank a little bit of the potion she made. Lucien dropped down from his magic cloth and looked at the dark creature in front of them.

"What is that, Azami-sama?" He asked in fear.

"That is what we were trying to prevent. That's Ill-Ilaah. Where are Setta and Aladdin?" She looked around until she felt her djinn heat up a little. Her compass lighted up and pointed to the west where they were. It looked like Aladdin summoned all the djinns out.

"Aladdin!"

"Azami-nee?" Setta turned around and sure she was there. He was surprised with her new look though. She gave them a small smile before her djinn came out.

'You sure gave us a surprise, young magi.' Furcas said. Sitri and Stolas were there holding hands while Ipos looked at the scene amused. Though that changed when she saw the dark djinns.

'I can't believe we're here again.' Ipos said.

"Setta? You've grown, how are you?" Azami hugged the purple magician but he quickly pointed out that it was not yet time. Lucien picked Azami out of Setta and scolded her lightly.

"I get it. No need to be so strict on me though, Lucien." She pouted. Aladdin sweat dropped at the scene and faced all the djinns. Kouen also saw her and gave her a soft glare. She smiled nervously. The first prince noticed the addition in her djinn and he knew that she will be a formidable opponent in the future.

"Let's get down to business." Azami said seriously.

'Oh? If it isn't the magicians from that place.' Leraje commented. Azami just smiled at them and proceeded to what Aladdin wanted to talk about.

'Our Kings, please seal off the Dark Spot. Otherwise, this world will be destroyed.'

"Amon's right. It will be over if we let that thing around for so long. The problem is how. I don't know if our power is enough. Please remember that Amon." Azami explained. The others listened intently at them.

'It is true, Azami-sama but along that, please do remember that you could call for the djinn's help.' Phoenix said. Aladdin looked at Azami but her expression told him that she was yet far from that.

'Don't let this world become another Alma Torran.' Leraje pleaded. Setta clenched his fist for he knew that it will take a lot of power to destroy it. Astaroth stopped Leraje from saying anything more. He looked at Azami and Setta before the blue haired magi.

"How exactly do you want us to stop that, Amon?" Alibaba asked.

'Through the medium.' He said.