Scroll 9: Three Fragments

Azami's POV

"I'm so sleepy." I yawned. I tried to keep myself from yawning and I was jolt awake by Sinbad's voice. I glared at the man before settling down on top of the roof. I felt a presence beside me and saw Setta grinning at me.

"You seem so happy, Setta."

"Of course I am! You are now awake after all! It took you three days you know!" I could see that he was really worried and that warmed my heart. It made me giggle a little so I patted his head.

"Tonight, we shall celebrate! Along that, we will also celebrate the success of our guests! They have conquered yet another new dungeon! Allow me to introduce them. Alibaba Saluja, Ren Hakuryuu, Morgiana, Aladdin and... Eh? Where are Azami and Setta?" They looked around everywhere which made us laugh a little. That was until we were spotted hanging above the roof.

"H-Hey, King Sinbad."

"Hey, Uncle Sinbad." They sweatdropped at our location while the others laughed. I threw my magic cloth up and rode it towards the King's place.

"We're here."

"Right. These are Azami and Setta. Let us all welcome them!" Everybody cheered up but I was really in no mood for one. The festival was lively. There were a lot of dancers. Then, they also had a play about what happened in Zagan's dungeon. Their faces were ridiculous and even I couldn't help but laugh a little. It was interesting. The three had their sentimental moment while Hakuryuu and Kogyouku are peacefully on the sidelines.

'Wow. The princess is drunk.'

Setta told me that he will watch the play with them so I strolled down somewhere when I heard Aladdin and Sinbad's talk. They were talking about the magi, dungeon and all. It was boring until they came to the part about the Reim's priestess. Hmmm. Interesting. Maybe I should go and visit them. I was just liked out my trance when Sinbad asked Aladdin to become Sindria's magi.

"Aladdin?"

"Azami-nee. I don't want to be their magi. He's too brilliant for me."

"I know. So where are you going?"

"I'm going to visit Miss Dunya." I smiled at him before walking somewhere else. That was when I spotted Sinbad and the red princess. 'Wow. What a womanizer.' 'Please get us out of here My Queen. This is too dramatic.' I nodded and walked somewhere again before I spotted Hakuryuu. He was in some sentimental moment again so I left him alone.

Soon, I reached a lonesome tree where I rested. My three djinns hummed in unison as if they want to accompany me for this day. Furcas released some of his magoi and engulfed me. 'My Queen, our loyalty lies within you. You are our savior and the only one, aside from Ugo and Solomon, who accepted us.' Sitri came next and used the moon's light to her will. 'You are the darkness and the light. You are the one who will guide this world and gain possession of the Sacred Palace once again.' Then Stolas. He softened up to me finally. 'You accepted my fault and my weakness. I will follow you everywhere Queen Azami.'

"You guys are too sentimental. You are my friends and together, we will see how the world will fare. Will you aid me? In my journey that is."

'Your wish is our command, Queen Azami.' 

Some days have passed and I was out training with Hakuryuu. I actually gained a fragment of my memory. It was the Kou Empire. I was actually happy about it. I went outside and saw Alibaba and Kogyouku. They seemed to be in good terms now. It made me smile but when I looked forward, Morgiana had a look on her face. She looked a little uncomfortable so I followed her. She was training so hard and so was Hakuryuu. I hope they will learn to rest up for awhile. I walked up towards Sinbad when I overheard their conversation. I hid my presence tightly knowing that he has people who are overprotective of this stupid king.