Scroll 49: Fourth Dungeon, Azami's Hidden Power

Fourth Dungeon
Focalor

The group had finally reached the fourth dungeon. They are now face to face with the Djinn of Rule and Submission. Sinbad was about 20 now and he stared at them grimly. He asked, "Should I be enslaved to destiny or should I decide against it?" Arba held her staff tightly. She also wondered about destiny everyday that it made her crazy thinking about such trivial things. What happened to them in Alma Torran? She can still vividly remember each event. Death of people everywhere, war, the truth about their Father and Al-Thamen. But she will never forget the feeling of emptiness and hatred in her heart. She blamed Solomon because she didn't know who to blame else and now that it had come to this, she could only lead them.

'I wonder what would Azami answer?' She thought to herself. She may had been antagonistic with her but Azami was still her precious friend and comrade. Even if they were on different sides. This time, it was Aladdin and Setta who stepped up. Sinbad watched their every move.

"What is destiny really? Is it predetermined or do we create it?" Aladdin asked.

"Whether the two, I believe that destiny is something we create. Destiny maybe predetermined but it changes because of the way we think. Fatalist may contradict me but my will is stronger than them! I do think that we must not be enslaved by it but it doesn't mean that we should go against what is destined." Setta started. Aladdin glanced at the people behind him who gave him an encouraging smile. Except for Judar who huffed at him.

"It's just that we'll make much better choices than what is destined. Like this. You said that Alibaba's rukh and the others was not alternated because we're destined to fight. No. Why we're here is not because we want to fight you but because we want to make you realize everything."

"You are not god and don't proclaim that you are because if that is, why didn't you FORCED our rukh to change? I'm sure that god must have the power to do so. Do you know why? It's not destined but because this—" Setta added. Aladdin grinned at his friend before telling Sinbad their conclusion.

"This is what we chose, Uncle Sinbad. Only we can create our destiny, our freedom with our own will." He stared at them blankly before letting out a huge gust of wind. It blew through them but when it died down, there was some kind of mirror made. There were two of them actually. One was filled with images of happy family while the other was filled with poverty and war.

"Choose." Alibaba and Hakuryuu looked at each other.

"The destructed one." They both said. Sinbad asked them why and all they said was because the other one did not need them while the other does. Judar sighed and even let out his own opinion.

"I thought you would have known this, Idiot King. We chose that because as much as I hate saying this cheesy line I have to. King vessels are meant to lead those who had lost their way but why would you continue to do so in a life where it's ALWAYS about sunshine? I want war while the others don't. King vessels are meant to stop that. That's what makes this world interesting. I will choose my own destiny because it is boring to always follow one. It doesn't mean going against it but creating another good option." He concluded. Setta and Aladdin laughed at him while the fallen Magi flushed. He glared at them.

"Shut up you two."

"S-Sorry! I-It was just really not in your character. Hahaha!" Setta wiped a tear in his eyes before asking Sinbad.

"That's our answer, Sinbad."

"Sigh. My dungeons are almost conquered. You're so mean to my game but you won. This dungeon is already done. Let them come to me, Arba."

"S-Sinbad-sama. I-If that's what you wish." She bowed her head. Sinbad's illusion as Focalor slowly disappeared but not before saying, "She's somewhere here and I believe that she can do it." Before Setta could even ask what he meant, they were transported back. Arba noticed the shift around and saw another dungeon conquered.