Scroll 41: His Attack, David

"Lord Sinbad, thank you for this peaceful world." Kogyouku finally said what she wanted to tell the former Sindrian King.

Regular Assembly of the International Alliance

"What!? The Kou Empire is leaving the International Alliance!?" Chaos erupted once more from the surrounding leaders of each country. Murmurs of distress were heard and one man decided to ask.

"Will we still be able to utilize your products even if you're not part of the alliance?" There was a doubtful yet hopeful look on his face. This caused another confusion and desperate whispers from the crowd.

"Yes? Can we still be able to use Fanfan and Fenix Company's products!? They really helped us!"

"Please!"

Pleadings surrounded them. Sinbad took this situation with surprise. Muu smirked and put up his front. He announced to them that they will also be working with Kou so another trading pact will be made. They were all surprised.

"What are you saying, Ambassador?"

"It's not as crass as you think. The way the International Alliance works right now incredible. However it is not perfect because all those companies that weren't competent enough dropped themselves." Muu started. Takeruhiko smirked and added, "It would have been good if there were alternative options. Nobody is perfect so being able to think altogether must co-exist within this society."

And finally, Lady Kogyouku.

"Let us share the burden with you and carry the world upon our shoulders." Sinbad was silent. It was the same thing Aladdin said. He clenched his first tightly. The trio took that as their cue to leave but not before the King of Kina announced his own.

"By the way, I'm leaving the Alliance as well. Remember those wanted posters? Hakuryuu and I had no choice but to take them with us. It was for self-defense you know. And I could guess that Azami was the same. Don't be so harsh on us!" He laughed. Everyone was confused but Takeruhiko just told them to ask Sinbad.

Outside, Takeruhiko let out a relieved sigh. Muu chuckled at that. For him, Sinbad looked like a fool earlier for not noticing the conspiracy between them. Of course, he did not forget to compliment the courage of the young Empress.

"You're a brave person but wouldn't it have been easy to rely on the alliance?"

"Yes but I did it anyway. The faces of my countrymen will be brighter than ever before. From now on, we will work harder."

"However, is Sinbad the type to even give up, especially when he keeps on losing?" The King of Kina asked. Muu reasoned out but Takeruhiko was annoyed with his tone. That made the empress giggle at their antics. She even told the King of Kina that Muu was originally a shy person. That earned an irk mark from the two. She laughed and told them that everything will be alright.

Sinbad, on the other hand, was deep in thought about what just happened earlier. He was surprised and did not expect to have that kind of reaction from Kogyouku. What he thought was that she will forever hate him for what he did to her brothers.

'Conflict between those who struggle for supremacy always end in a disaster. Just like Reim and Parthevia. If I hold such power in my hands, then that will not happen again! That is the destiny I have foreseen.' He thought to himself but he knew that he could no longer see destiny. For him, things went downhill when Alibaba returned. It was so easy when was not there yet now, it was different. Aladdin even told him that he was just an ordinary human who makes mistake.

'No! I will not tolerate that! I have become one with god. As a being equal to god, I am exceptional!' He was pulled out of his thoughts when Darius asked him. He shook his head and dismissed all of his members.