Special Scroll: How Azami Met Her Djinns in Alma Torran

Azami woke up from the sound of clinking swords and shouts of orders. She pried her eyes open and bright red orbs shone from the light peering from her room. She yawned loudly before rising from her bed to prepare for the day. She looked at her dresser before trying out a new outfit. She picked a red top with golden linings, white bottoms, white flats and golden ornament that is added on top of her head. She checked herself in the mirror before going out. She greeted the staffs around and she grinned when she saw the people she was looking for.

"So this is where you two were! I thought you were out again for another mission." Golden orbs stared at her happily.

"We won't leave you alone so easily, Azami-nee." The purple haired magician said. The blonde man beside him nodded his head before taking out a parchment. She took it and read the contents. They will be taking out another gunud in the west.

"So when are we going to go out?"

"Solomon is supposed to get here along with Ugo and Arba. Oh! There they are!" She looked at her brothers who waved at the figures in front of them. Setta, her little brother and Ithnan, her twin-alike. They were not related by blood but the way they treated each other, they might as well be.

"Setta! Ithnan! Did you practice your magic last night?" She asked them suddenly. They tensed. You see, Azami was teaching them a restoring magic but they could not get it right. They laughed sheepishly. Azami huffed, and laughs from in front of them could be heard. She sighed as Solomon, Arba and Ugo laughed at their comrade.

"So? Shall we go?" They grabbed their staves and flew towards the next gunud. Ithnan provided energy for the moving fortress while Azami decided to fly towards the place earlier than them.

"Okay. So where is that gunud supposed to be?" She pointed her staff in front and the rukh around her fluttered as it pointed a little towards the east. She arrived at the said tower only to see winged human like people glaring at her. She glared back and readied a spell.

"Tadmir aleaql!" Nothing happened until they suddenly clutched their heads in pain. She grinned before taking down a few of them. The winged creature, whom she remembered as the Zalam Tribe, used their claws to capture her. She dodged every attack until one spiky hands got a hold of her. Blood spluttered on her stomach and she grunted.

"Stupid me. I shouldn't have played with it. Ugh!" She raised her staff and stabbed the Zalam. It howled in pain and Azami was thrown off its hands. She wiped the blood from her mouth before using a healing magic and covering the wound with a spare cloth. When she deemed it unnoticeable, she held her staff once again and ran towards the Gunud. Soon, Solomon and the others arrived. Arba and Setta took care of the west wing while Ugo and Ithnan were responsible for the east wing. Solomon raced after Azami. Once he caught up to her, he asked her what was the status of the Zalam.

"They're completely under control but I can sense a shift in the rukh. It suddenly got weaker. Maybe the sacrifice is still alive!"

"You're right! Let's go!" They were about to reach the final door when a lightning bolt stopped them. They looked up to see twenty magicians from the Orthodox. They were holding creepy smirks that made the pink haired magician cringe.

"You blasphemous magicians! Why do you defy us!? Especially you, Master Solomon." One of the Orthodontist said. Solomon scoffed at them.

"Get out of our way. You're the blasphemous here. Using these humans as sacrifices for your non-existent god!" They growled in disapproval before firing another set of lightening magic. Solomon manipulated the space but Azami saw that he was still far from mastering it.

"Dhoruf!" The new set of attacks bent towards them and blew them away. Azami shrugged before using her magic to control their minds like puppets. Drool came out of their mouths as they walked like the dead. She quickly disposed them. It was taking their time so the pink haired magician asked Solomon to go and save whoever was left in the tower. He nodded. She grinned maniacally at the enemies in front of her before weaving her hands in the air.