Special Scroll: Chocolate?

Cough cough

"Azami-chan? Are you sure you're alright?" I peeled my eyes open to see Sitri watching me with worried look. I rose from my bed groggily. It was a little weird since my whole body felt really heavy and a strong headache pierced through my head. Clenching it lightly, I assured the poor woman that I was alright.

"I'm fine. I just need to take a breather before going to school." She nodded. A knock on the door brought me to my senses and when it opened, there stood my little brother, Setta. His neck length purple hair was untamed which made me giggle. He was wearing his normal uniform which consisted of white polo shirt with black necktie and black pants.

"Azami-nee? I heard from Furcas that you're not feeling well. Is that true?" He asked. I smiled and nodded lightly. There was no use in lying anyway but I assured him that it will go away as soon as I drink some medicine and milk. He was not convinced so I stood up and ushered the two away from my room so that I could take a bath and change. Once the door closed, I slid down the floor with heavy pants.

"Why the hell did I suddenly catch a cold? I didn't even do anything... right?" I thought back to what I had been doing the previous days in school and I remembered that I had not been getting enough sleep for the past two weeks. I should have gotten some but there were a lot of papers and research proposals to submit. My forehead was a little hot so I decided to take a cold bath. It touched my sensitive skin and relished some of the hotness I felt. After that, I dried off and quickly wore my uniform. It was 7:30 AM and class will start in 45 minutes which gave me time to eat some breakfast.

"Morning, Azami-sama!"

"Morning, Stolas! Where are the others?" I asked. Stolas was a man in his early thirties. He has black hair, purple eyes, wearing a white polo underneath a denim jacket and denim pants. He told me that Furcas sent Setta to school along with Aladdin, our neighbor. Ipos was with her son Lucien while Ronove and Halphas were asked by Sitri to get some groceries in the public market. I thanked him before grabbing some breakfast and walking to school. If you have already guessed it, I am kinda rich but not at the same time. Kinda in the middle. I chose to walk since it was healthy.

"Oi! Azami! Good morning!" I turned around to see Alibaba and Morgiana. I gave them a wave to which they returned happily. Rather too much. We walked together and Alibaba kept on rambling about how great Mr. Sinbad was and of course, Hakuryuu. Then he talked about Aladdin like there was not tomorrow. I love him like a brother but there are really times where he pisses me off. One of that is today. I massaged my head thoroughly and took deep breaths. I tried not to show any sign of fatigue and I am glad they did not catch it. I hope so especially Morgiana.

We reached school with only fifteen minutes left so we quickly changed to our indoor shoes and went to class. I was greeted by Ana, my friend and Pisti, one of Miss Yamraiha's niece and Ani's cousin.

"Why would I give chocolates tomorrow?" Their eyes widened at my question. Titling my head, I asked once more.

"You really don't know what date it is tomorrow?" I really don't know. They sighed and gave me hints like hearts, chocolates (again), flowers, letters, angels. Wait what? Chocolates and flowers? Birthday? No. Is it some religious event or something? I scrunched my face in confusion.

"IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY TOMORROW!"

That was when it dawned to me. Oh Solomon! It's Valentine's Day and I have not done anything! I looked at the two expectantly to which they sighed. Shaking their heads, they told me that they will have to continue making theirs.

"I see, I guess I have to ask Sitri, Ipos and Halphas for help." They grinned and asked who I was going to give. Everyone. When they heard that, I received a deadpan expression. Geez. They asked me if there was someone that I like. I thought carefully until I came to that person. His gentle expression. I blushed profusely and looked down.