Scroll 27: Solomon and Sheba

Azami's POV

I opened up my eyes to a blinding light that covered my face. Glancing around, I could tell that I was again back in the infirmary. 'Did I passed out of exhaustion again? I should really stop that.' With little strength, I sat up and turned to my left, leaving my feet dangling above the floor. The door opened and I heard a gasp. It was from the little red head that Solomon saved. I gave her a smile and patted the space next to me.

"Azami, you should be resting." She said with a forlorn look.

"Now, now, Sheba. I'm fine now. I just exhausted myself. I see that you changed yourself. What caused you to?" I teased. She looked down for a moment but then showed me a gentle smile.

"I want to follow Solomon and help you guys. He gave me—no, the entire planet, hope. His eyes were shining with determination when he spoke." She rambled. I giggled at her and asked how long I was out. I was not surprised that it took me a week or two to recover.

"I'm getting bored here. Do you want to go outside and explore? I don't know where we are right now but it looked like we are good to go. Let's just not tell them." I winked. She grinned at me so I stood up wobbly and changed clothes. It was mostly the same white robe with golden linings, loose fitting trousers, veil and some of my accessories. I stepped out of the room quietly and I was confused as to why no one was up and about.

"Sheba? Where are the others?"

"They are on a mission. Only a few were left here. Are you sure you're alright and ready to fly around?" She asked. I held my staff and floated up to test my strength. Once I deemed it safe, I jumped down and nodded.

"Let's go! There's nothing wrong with me so let's explore the area."

It was a tropical island. A little far from here, I could smell the sea and the grass beneath us tickled our feet. The palm trees purposed to be a shed to the two of us as we gleamed at the sight. I examined the other plants around us and noticed that there were some poisonous ones so I strictly told Sheba not to even dare eating one. An hour had passed and I decided that it was time to go back so I called Sheba.

"Sheba? It's time to go. Let's hurry up and meet with the others."

"Coming!" She sprinted towards me and brightened at my soft curious look. She held out something and it was a flower crown.

"Wow. You're good at this."

"Hehehe. Let's go back. I bet Setta and Ithnan are worried about you."

"You're right."

We returned to the base and I saw Setta and Ithnan running around. That made me laugh but a mischievous thought entered my mind. I crouched down to Sheba's level and whispered about my plan. She had this devious look which made me grin in excitement. With my staff, I created an illusion of me and used it to show images to the two. I know, I'm evil. They raced towards each other until they hit their heads.

"Big brother!"

"Ouch. Setta?" They looked around until they spotted us. I gave them an apologetic grin and I felt myself falling hard on the floor, heavy weights weighing me down. The two were smiling so I hugged them tightly.

"You worried us so much!"

"Hahaha! You worrywarts, no need. I'm going to be fine and that's just exhaustion. My health will get better soon. I'm not going to die until I still have these crybabies with me. You two need to grow up! Hahaha!" I laughed. I just felt wetness in my clothes and a soft smile reached my face. Once they calmed down, I turned to Sheba.

"Sheba? Let me train you. I want you to stand by our side." She beamed and nodded. Setta and Ithnan chuckled at my words.

"I'm very strict so be prepared!"