Scroll 35: Three Years Later

"Ba? Libaba? Alibaba!" The blonde male was called numerous times. He couldn't comprehend some of them. He tried until the voice was clear enough for him to pick up some words.

"Ah! You're finally awake. Can you hear me? Can you see me? Do you know who I am?" A man in green bombarded him with questions. He nodded, well that was what he wanted to show but his body was stiff as ice.

"Welcome back, Alibaba."

The Final Arc. Chosen by rukh's destiny, the story of the magi and king vessel magnificently begins.

"This is my house at the bottom of the Great Rift." Yunan informed him. In fact, he even told him that it was thanks to his magic that his body was preserved. Although not that much due to the failure in his bones, but nonetheless, he was alive.

"Aladdin and Morgiana left you in my care because even the Al-Thamen will not be able to locate it here in the rift. It's better if you would not move yet. You haven't eaten for a long period of time. You're still weak so you will train here so that your body and rukh will return to their original state. It will be difficult but do your best." He cheered him up.

Although Alibaba wanted to say something, he didn't have the energy to do so. Yunan rose from his seat and prepared tea for the young man. He updated him about the events in the world. What shocked Alibaba was that he didn't hear anything from Azami. As far as he knew, the pink haired conqueror arrived a year earlier than them. He shook himself of the thought and moved his skeletal hands. They were weak to the point that his grasp was not even strong.

"Furthermore, thanks to the fact that it is possible to freely migrate between countries, trade became extremely active. As such, goods and human resources accumulated in countries flourished in business. The world changed to a point that people depended on trades. For that reason, Sinbad has abdicated as the King of Sindria." Alibaba choked on his drink and spilled it on the bed. He coughed weakly and Yunan wiped his mouth before drying the sheets.

"I'm sorry if I gave you a shock." He apologized. Alibaba listened to his next words which was the new ruling of each allied countries in the Seven Seas Alliance.

"By the way, you're most worried about Aladdin and the others right?" He asked. Alibaba started training his muscles by pull-ups but slipped when Yunan told him that Aladdin went missing. The same could be said about Azami. He told the young man that she hadn't shown herself though there were rumors about a carrier who helps Kou secretly.

"Hakuryuu is missing as well. He was ruling his country quite well but because of sudden several consecutive internal dispute of independence, he was forced to step down. Just after that, Aladdin and Morgiana vanished as well along with Hakuryuu carrying Zagan which was a problem. You see, metal vessels right now, are under the strict jurisdiction of International Alliance. At the moment, there are four most wanted 'criminals' in the world due to hiding their metal vessels. First was Hakuryuu with Zagan then the King of Kina, Yamamoto Takeruhiko with his Caim, Nerva Julius Caluades with Shax and Azami with her metal vessels." He finished. Alibaba nodded at this and questioned where Judar was. Yunan stated that the black magi decided to search for Hakuryuu without even healing. The young conqueror understood his feelings quite well. In fact, he rose from the bed and trained nonstop. The days passed by yet the boy didn't stop. He had done push up with Yunan on his back.

"You've recovered quite well, Alibaba. Yet I wanna ask, why did you return to this world?" Yunan asked with an amused underlying tone. Alibaba answered him.

"Eh? You're here to protect this world with Azami from David? I see. So Sinbad became one with David who wants to recreate this world." Alibaba added more to his words.