Epilogue

Hoshi no you ni haka naku
Tsuki no you ni setsunaku
Zutto kimi dake o terashite iru kara
Kono basho de

Doko ka sabishige de
Utsumu kigachi na
Sono egao mamorita kute
Tada kimi wo mitsumete ita

Nanigenai kotoba sae
Umaku ie nakute
Saikoro wa mata ichi no me de
Omoi doori susumenai kedo

Akireru hodo tookute
Kanashii hodo chikakute
Sou konna ni sugu soba ni
Iru no ni

Hoshi no you ni hakanaku
Tsuki no you ni setsunaku
Zutto kimi dake o
Terashite iru kara
Kono basho de

"Hmm? This city sure is bustling around with people. Where am I anyway?" She asked to herself. She glanced at the map in her hands. It dawned on her that she was in the city of Balbadd.

'Seriously? This is Balbadd? I can't believe it.' She thought. The city was rich, and there were lot of stalls. Not only that, the place was also modernized now that there were so called television, cellphones and electricity. It was amazing! She sighed to herself, feeling a little panicky about her exploit. She was about to bust in at the center of this ruling estate. That place was a palace, and she could not wait to do it.

'I bet they will all be surprised.'

She raced towards the palace and saw the changes made by the current leader. Balbadd was not the same city anymore, but most of its tourist spot were remained untouched. The place was secured, and it just increased her excitement.

She tested the walls and found out that there were some kind of electric barrier to it so she grabbed a rubber from her bag before jumping up the wall. She landed safely but heard growls behind her. There were two huge monsters behind her. Fluffy monsters.

'It's no time to be gushing about them, you fool!' She ran for her life, and the guards noticed her. It made her more of target.

'Infiltration fail!' She cried internally. Just then, a voice halted their movements. She stopped to look at who gave the order. In front of her was a man in his late 20s with blond hair tied into a ponytail, kind brown eyes, a suit, and was holding a child in his arms.

"What is the commotion all about?" He asked. One of the guards who chased her spoke and told him that she was trespassing the area.

"I see. Let me talk to her then." He said, shooting them out from their sight. The guards argued, but he assured them that he will handle the problem himself.

Soon, all of her pursuers were gone. She looked back at the man. She did not know if he could recognize her because there had been drastic changes in her appearance. Her hair had turned white, and her eyes became a lighter shade of pink. The man asked her who she was. It was not a surprise anymore.

"Of course you won't remember me. Do I really need to introduce myself again to you, Alibaba?" She questioned. The blonde arched an eyebrow at her silliness.

"What do you mean?" She giggled before showing him a familiar staff. He glanced at it, but found nothing that indicates who she was. An irk mark appeared on her head. After all this time, Alibaba was still as oblivious as ever.

"Don't give up yet, blonde idiot! Does that ring a bell?" His eyes widened at those words. He saw the uncanny similarity between his old friend and the person in front of him. Disbelief was etched on his face before tears welled up in his eyes which she just returned with a grin.