Scroll 44: Azami's Djinns and the Greatest Vessel

Setta sweatdropped at the man in front of him. Not only was the idiot's body was disintegrating, his words creeped him out. He now agree why his sister was weirded out by him (always seeming to avoid him even back then).

"I want to make this world return to the rukh once again."

"What the heck!? Are you freaking serious, Sinbad?" His eyes widened at the sudden declaration. Aladdin and Alibaba were astounded with Sinbad's words.

"Yes, Setta. That is not just my opinion. Everyone agrees as well." They were all confused until the eight generals came with happy and determined faces. Sharrkan stepped up and said that they have already thought of everything.

"Master! Everyone will die! You guys don't agree with that right?" Alibaba asked. Sharrkan shook his head and said that it was alright with them. Yamraiha spoke up as well saying that they will be able to protect the present and the future.

"Yam, are you really serious?"

"I am speaking seriously, Aladdin! You can see it too right, Setta?" She asked the purple haired magician. He glared at her and inquired if she was really speaking by her own or was she swayed by Sinbad's will. That made her tear up.

"Our rukh is slave to many different gods. They are exploring the destiny of different worlds. Just like in Magnostadt's past, in the 5th level district. The place where non-mages were locked up and their magoi extracted. But we learned our mistakes and moved on." She smiled to herself. Setta urged her to move and she looked up with a bright smile.

"We will all be reborn in a new dimension! All of this is to conquer our freedom!"

"Freedom!? Yam! All of your thoughts are being controlled by Uncle!" Aladdin bursted. Yamraiha stepped back and smiled at them before claiming that she was speaking on her own. Sharrkan chuckled at their ridiculousness.

"It's fine with us. We already respected him even before that anyway." They inclosed the three with creepy smiles. Setta glared at the man before saying, "I hope that you're not doing this for your own selfish reason. Remember that in your penance, you should not involve everyone. This is not their payment, Sinbad!" Sinbad continued to smile but in his eyes were the harsh truth. Every general around them talked about being reborn and how it would be like. Setta clenched his fist.

'They don't know how cold it was there. How about those who have fallen? What are you doing to do with them, Sinbad? Just let them there and not give them a chance. Azami-nee and I already experienced that darkness.'

Just then, Ja'far stepped forward and Alibaba thought that he will oppose Sinbad but he did not. He expressed how he should have helped him sooner.

'They're really out of their minds. I really should be going and find the way to the Sacred Realm.' Setta thought. Sinbad opened up his communication devices to the world and asked if that was alright with them. They all nodded and that snapped Setta.

"This is ridiculous. I'm out. I'll be going now, Aladdin." Setta disappeared with Azami's spell. The other rejoiced at their king's announcement. Alibaba was now scared of the Sacred Palace's power.

Setta, on the other hand, opened his compass. There were few rukh floating and it pointed towards the west. He used his magic cloth to fly towards his destination. He passed by the sea, mountains and then a forest.

"Where could it be?" He stopped and dropped down to use his compass once again. It was pointing towards his right so he walked towards it. There were a lot of plants in the way. He used his staff to aid him. After walking down the path of plants, he reached a cave. There was a small shrine in there. He opened it and saw two metal vessels. He smiled before taking them. It was Ronove's fan and Halphas' earring. The rukh flowed out of the vessels and it projected Azami's body.