Scroll 34: Pursuit

Two Years Later
Azami

It had been two years ever since Azami trained under the Mother Dragon and her two djinns. It was now time for her to leave. She packed up her things and checked out her clothes for the third time. She was wearing a plated top which ends at her navel and a knee length skirt which is shorter on the front. Her hair reached the middle of her back and was tied in high ponytail. On her hip was a steel fan and a bright violet earrings on her left ear.

"Are you ready to go, Little One?" The Mother Dragon asked her. She nodded before materializing her staff. She thanked the dragon and exited the cave.

"Alwaqt: Alnnaql Alfadayiy." She was transported to Aladdin's world. It did take a lot of magoi but she was able to get the trick after Halphas told her how to manipulate it. She was now on the skirts of Dark Continent.

"Illusion." She covered her rukh to the point that even Yunan would not be able to tell if she returned.

"I wonder if Yurell and the elder are here. I want to visit them." She murmured to herself.

'We might as well say hi, Azami.' Furcas said. She nodded and they flew towards the Fanalis tribe. She saw them but was surprised to see that Aladdin and the others were present as well. She saw Morgiana, all grown up and that made her proud. Her hair was longer now. On the other hand, she was amazed at the display of power between Hakuryuu and Aladdin.

'Heh~ The little brat changed sides. I guess he finally knew what is the truth.' Ipos mused. Azami giggled at her before stepping backwards. It was not time to reveal herself yet but it was time to see how the world changed after two years. It will take a little longer using only the magic cloth so she changed to her full body djinn equip.

"Djinn of Rhetoric and Service. Serve as my wings and use my magoi to embody me. Come forth with your household, Ronove." Her hair changed to a silvery one and there were red feathers protruding from her arms and feet. She only wore a cloth that covered her breast and lower region. She wasn't that embarrassed but it didn't mean that she liked to parade in such clothing.

"Where should I visit first? Reim would be good but I would like to see Kou as well. Maybe Sindria and Balbadd. Hmm. I guess Reim first."

'You should be careful, Little One. We don't know if that Sinbad and Arba are on to you.'
Halphas warned.

'She's right. Arba will penetrate any magic barrier but you have strengthened yours that even Yunan wouldn't be able to pinpoint your location!' Ronove commented. She smiled and sped up. Once she was in the outskirts of Reim, she removed her equip and wore her cloak.

'This is great. It seems like Reim didn't change that much. Although, those foods are not native here. Wow. Trading has changed that much.'
She thought to herself. She was so entranced with the food that she bumped into something hard. It was actually a hard chest. Looking up, a familiar face greeted her.

"Are you alright, miss?"

"I-I'm fine. I'm sorry. I should be going now to meet my friend." She lied. It was Muu Alexius for Solomon's sake! Muu was weirded out but didn't question it. It was lucky of her that her hood didn't fall.

'That was so close!' Sitri sighed.

They didn't want to be found out in an instant. It will be a disaster if that happened. She shook her head of those thoughts and raced towards the nearest restaurant to eat. There, she was able to gather as much information as possible. Sinbad and the Seven Seas Alliance recently created an International Government. The main point was trading.